eGo-T electronic cigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack2012

Jun 26, 2012
US
UP to now many kinds of electronic cigarette device come out,such as 808,901,510,510-T,ego/ego-T, eGo-C, Riva-T,MOD.
Here today I would like to talk about ego-T.In my personal opinion,ego-T can be considered a start of the bigger battery, a start of big tank,also the milestone of the electronic cigarette device development history.

As everyone knows, tank is short for T. In the development of tank system,before ego-T, there is also 510-T.But as a matter of the fact, the tank cartomizer of 510-T is only about 0.7ml which is so small capacity so that users need to refill frequently. Ego-T is better than 510-T, it has about 1.2ml tank cartomizer, which can create 200 puff. We do not need to drip constantly because it is enough to lastaverage user for a half day.The tank is transparent so that users can know how much eliquid left.

The second which is important is the battery capacity. Users should consider the battery, how long it can last. Before ego battery, those batteries such as 510 battery,808 battery are all lower capacity for example 280mah. However, there are 650mah, 900mah and 1100mah ego battery available which is a excellent news for the smokers. The users don’t need to charge the battery frequently. Another new development is on the button.Simply press the button 5 or 3 times and it will automatically turn off, to reactivate, just press it another 5 times. This safety feature is a must when your e cigarette is being stored in a pocket or bag.

eGo-T-Battery-2-400x275.jpg

The last one but also very important is the cost. Perhaps many people think the above mainly talks about the new development,compared with the old products such as 510 but in fact now there are some tank system device who come later. But please don’t forget another thing, that is the price of ego-t. Usually it is cheaper than the new one like riva series products but it also can create big vapor and even throat.So, ego-T is one high quality with the most favorable price. You may have a try, especially you like lower cost.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
My eGo T was my favorite until very recently. The only issue I ever had was the atomizers which seemed to work for a couple of weeks before they began to degrade.

I just added the 2.4 ml CC Clearomizer, and it will work with the batteries you already have, so you are just replacing the tank and atomizer. The nice part is that the coils are replaceable and cost about ten dollars for a set of five, you just screw a new one into the clearomizer chamber. Here is mine. When you are ready, check one out! eGo makes very nice products. Happy Vaping!

eGo 2.4 ml CC.jpg

Jfresh859

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
My eGo T was my favorite until very recently. The only issue I ever had was the atomizers which seemed to work for a couple of weeks before they began to degrade.

I just added the 2.4 ml CC Clearomizer, and it will work with the batteries you already have, so you are just replacing the tank and atomizer. The nice part is that the coils are replaceable and cost about ten dollars for a set of five, you just screw a new one into the clearomizer chamber. Here is mine. When you are ready, check one out! eGo makes very nice products. Happy Vaping!

View attachment 126471

Woah. Where'd ya get that!

Cuando

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Living in a box of CelluCotton
I felt the same with my eGo C, Eddard. I'm rocking the same kit you showed in your pic. The Kanger T2 on a Twist is a great setup for on the go vaping. Absolutely love it, just works perfectly and is so inexpensive. I still think I got more TH and flavor from the C type atomizers, but at the cost for a 5 pack, these clearos are just a better investment. I do still use the C tanks, but sparingly and when I'm in the mood.

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
GoodProphets.com - Your View into the World of Vaping... 5.99 each single, 5.49 when you get 5
Welcome to CAROLINA VAPES - Specializing in Handmade Mods 5.99 each single, replacement heads 7.99 for five.

Really, you can just google "2.4 ml CC clearomizer" and find a bunch of options Jfresh

I really love this the more I use it. The old atomizers are collecting dust as back ups. I started getting the coil replacements with the long wicks, which are nice so you don't have to tip the device every so often. I think they come in 1.8 or 2.4 ohms. Ain't it great to vape!

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
No problem. You know, the big lie is how you are gonna save SOOO much money when you switch from analogs. Now don't get me wrong, I am spending less, but not a whole lot. On the plus side, finding new juices, new vaping devices, and cool accessories are much more fun than buying another carton of nails....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread