• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

eGo They "shrinked" it

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Whaaaaaaaat!!!

Palm size side by side eGo adapter!

I know it's not FT...but daggum!
CHINA-SELLS.COM - Discount store e-cigarettes from China - EGO U-stand, MOD - free shiping
6628.jpg

Already turned in a request for this and a few other "micro" sized mods I found on that site!

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Yeah, I saw that too. Those things cost a hella lot more from US vendors. I think it's called a sidewinder or something.

What's the deal with "turning in a request"? Don't you just buy retail from that site?

Did you see I found that eGo head with the USB connector? Here: CHINA-SELLS.COM - Discount store e-cigarettes from China - Adapter USB
It was under adapters.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Yeah, I saw that too. Those things cost a hella lot more from US vendors. I think it's called a sidewinder or something.

What's the deal with "turning in a request"? Don't you just buy retail from that site?

Did you see I found that eGo head with the USB connector? Here: CHINA-SELLS.COM - Discount store e-cigarettes from China - Adapter USB
It was under adapters.

They actually sell a whole kit
CHINA-SELLS.COM - Discount store e-cigarettes from China - VV-PCCP (variable voltage) - free shiping
5822.jpg

I have turned in a "you need to sell this" ticket to FT [request for them to sell em there]...let's see if they jump on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread