Egoist Ego -Elixir

Status
Not open for further replies.

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
I have had a few Egoist aromas, which I thought were good overall. The flavors are not very strong, but we received logfill products designed for all-day use. It is definitely recommended to rest for several weeks so that the flavors come together properly. This is also the case with Elixir, it is not intrusive, not too sweet, and in return we get a liquid that can be vaped all day. The appearance, the smell of the aroma and the taste all point to quality products. In the description, they promise strawberry and vanilla pudding, which I can only confirm. In its aroma, you can smell the strawberry, but in the taste you can already find the delicious vanilla pudding. The strawberries are gently wrapped around the slightly sweet vanilla pudding. It's like they switch after each suck. Sometimes sweet, sometimes strawberry, all dressed in vanilla. Neither muscle dominates the other, it flows softly in your mouth in the form of white steam. The strawberries are neither mushy nor dry, the vanilla pudding is neither sickening nor too sweet. I think the indicated price still fits into the affordable category, and you won't be disappointed. If you have the opportunity and you like these two flavors, definitely try them.

Attachments

• letoltes_5.png
    letoltes_5.png
    166.3 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread