Ejuice connect (dot) Com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor412017

Apr 5, 2018
I’ve ordered from them several times with no problem at all. Love their prices. You may have just hit a slight snag because of the holidays. I think they had a Memorial Day sale. I trust them. Never a problem.
Thank you for your response. My package is moving now so maybe I can be at ease. I have been scammed before and it's no good feeling nor experience

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Thank you for your response. My package is moving now so maybe I can be at ease. I have been scammed before and it's no good feeling nor experience
I totally understand. I think you won’t be disappointed on this. I’ve never had a problem with them. But you are wise to ask....with the internet you never know....

Vapor412017

Apr 5, 2018
I totally understand. I think you won’t be disappointed on this. I’ve never had a problem with them. But you are wise to ask....with the internet you never know....
The Internet is a gamble. That's why I come here and ask. Most everyone I have seen on this forum are honest and straightforward and that's what I like. People work hard for their money. Its a shame we have crooks n thieves but we do and you have to be on guard with these sites. Especially if it seems too good to be true

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
The Internet is a gamble. That's why I come here and ask. Most everyone I have seen on this forum are honest and straightforward and that's what I like. People work hard for their money. Its a shame we have crooks n thieves but we do and you have to be on guard with these sites. Especially if it seems too good to be true
Yep. Their prices are great: in the case of my order less than half of what my local B&M charges. I was a little nervous the first time I ordered... But it’s worked out great for me several times with this site.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Might want to do a little checking first, could save time.
re: Before you click that "order" button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread