Ejuice sample pack deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jomoke

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2012
Connecticut
ok, i think i figured out the different charges for shipping. i have sold on ebay for 10 years or so and know the ins and outs of USPS shipping. they are not using flat rate boxes. any package over 13 ounces must go priority mail. the sample pack in glass bottles goes over 13 oz by a few oz and shipping is calculated by zip code zone AND weight, hence the different shipping prices. if they used small flat rate shipping boxes it would be the same charge for all 50 states. small flat rate box shipped anywhere in the US is around $6. the person running the shipping dept. don`t really know what they are doing.

You are right. I went to the USPS site after I posted and realized this is correct. I also think that they probably offer regular shipping rates if you were to order a bottle or two. If I REALLY love one or two of their flavors, I MIGHT order again IF the shipping were more reasonable. I really don't mind paying what I did because of the amount of juice I'm getting - like I said before it was a really good deal. I just hope we all like it!!! I won't be getting mine until the second week of January, but will definitely post back with reviews.

cobalt327

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
USA
Got my sample pack in yesterday. Came very nicely packaged, including a sticker. I've tried just 4 flavors so far:
  1. King’s Castle (Plum flavor, supposedly)- Muddy tasting, not sweet, needs more steeping, will try after a few more weeks.
  2. King’s Hand (Ice cream w/caramel drizzles)- Okay foob but nothing special. Also muddy, non distinct flavor. Will give it more time.
  3. Knight's Honor (Vanilla banana custard)- Horrible. Just awful. DREADFULL! First juice that I couldn't finish even a half tank before dumping it out in the sink! If you like chemically treated rotten bananas, this is your vape.
  4. King’s Throne (Tobacco/rum)- This is a very nice vape, even foob. I have high hopes for this, may be truly outstanding with additional steep.
I will update as I try more flavors.

johnny madman

Dec 2, 2014
Not having much luck with this juice. The only two things that are ok so far are Queens Cake and Queens Biscuit. Everything else tasted well like Cobalt said muddy. What is the sense in steeping something that is supposed to have been steeped for 28 day and ready to vape?. None of the other flavors jumped out at me, they all seemed muted. The Rum was ok if you like rum. My feeling is that they should have let people pick the flavors they wanted to try. I would not really go for some of the flavors so maybe they are just not my thing to start with, but most of them are muted anyhow.

I will hold of judgement as the two flavors mentioned are being vaped now so need a little time to clear the pallet. I have been vaping a lot of juice to get two these two out of the 9 so my senses are a bit off. I'm trying to give this a chance, but the flavors are not punchy, so I keep going back and trying to give it a fair shake, and for now 7 juices are on the retirement list.

Last edited:

cobalt327

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
USA
Well, the only ones I would consider reordering are Kings Throne (tobacco/rum) and maybe Queens Cake (cinnamon cake/ripe fruit) . They taste pretty good but KT doesn't remind me of tobacco or rum, just a sort of fruity vape with an interesting taste. The rest are forgettable IMO. Then there's the "stringy" Queens Biscuit I got- what the hell is up w/that?? At least the glass bottles are nice (but expensive!)

Oh well. Live and learn... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread