eJuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkcraft

Oct 10, 2013
Dallas, TX
I've been a PureSmoker Tonic (eliquid) user for the last few years. Unfortunately they just closed their doors, so once I'm out of my current batch, I'm back into the hunt.

If someone ever sells a copy/replacement of their liquids, I strongly recommend Nillanova and Nutty-Ella (they discontinued Nutty-Ella a year or so before closing). Nillanova is my go-to.

I'll check out your suggestions, thanks!

TexasVet

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2013
The Republic of ... TEXAS
To All, other recommendations I have found here are BackWoods Brew Backwoods Brew and Johnson Creek Smoke Juice Johnson Creek Smoke Juice - We Make Premium Smoke Juice for all electronic smoking devices! Johnson Creek Smoke Juice . Johnson Creek has PG/VG or VG only juices and I have a local smoke shop that carries both.

I found an eLiquid online database that gives the breakdown... Name, where made, ingredient source, No. of flavors, bottle sizes, price per ml. etc. Worth the research to me. Select America, EU or Chinese eJuice listings e-Liquid Database | e-liquid suppliers and manufacturers

Halo eJuices get raves from numerous sources and are what I am currently using. (Torque56, Turkish, Prime15 and of course the FREE Voodoo sample Halo sent along.
I just started vaping about a week ago with Halo G6s and just re-ordered today to try a few more juices. Jury is still out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread