• Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
fasttech.com in China, although there are currently some delays with HongKong customs, sells the major brands (Hangsen, Dekang, Liqua) at about $4-$5 for 30mls Usual shipping is about two weeks but this may currently be optimistic, however shipping is free worldwide so if you don't mind waiting its worth a look.

TheSystemHasFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Valhalla
thanks a lot for the help! all those sites definitely seem great. The only issue I'm having is how do you guys order without know wmif you're going to like the taste?
Well, there are reviews for most juices, so that's a good start.

Other than that, whatever sounds appealing to you.

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
You need to try Mt Baker Vapor. They have a ton of really good flavors and they even have an option to mix your own with up to 5 flavors and you are able to determine the ratio of the flavoring! Most stores that do this only offer it in one size, but at Mt Baker you can order as big a bottle as you want of your creation. It also costs the same as their regular juice! A lot of their flavors have really good reviews.
Good Luck!!

Skitty

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
United Kingdom
Most places do sample sizes, at least of the more popular/unusual flavours. Pay less for a teeny bottle, and only order more if you likey.

Also recommend Alice in Vapeland, I've not got my first direct order yet, but the samples I got from a UK stockist forced my hand, shipping them from the US (sample box of every storefront flavour is $33, that's 16 x 3ml, or choose any 6 for $11). Downside is their wacky opening hours - 10:59pm EST each Tuesday, open roughly 24hours - and the week or two delivery timeframe.

https://vapeland.org/product/a-little-bit-of-everything/

Skitty

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
United Kingdom
Also might be slightly off topic, but are you spending so much because the prices are genuinely ridiculous, or is there a chance you need to up the nico level so you're not blowing through a 30ml bottle in one day? I go 18mg, works perfect for me and go maybe 2ml a day, but tried a 12mg t'other day (was only strength left in a sample i wanted) and it was mental, 4ml gone before dinner! Worth considering.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
Most places do sample sizes, at least of the more popular/unusual flavours. Pay less for a teeny bottle, and only order more if you likey.

That's what I did. It's a bit more expensive (money per milliliter wise) but if you run across a juice you really don't like, at least you're only trashing 3-6 ml instead of 15-30 ml.

Ever since I ordered my first Vermillion River juices, I have never looked back.

https://www.vermillionriverejuice.com/

They worked for me and tickled my taste buds right from the start and after that I've had no interest to look anywhere else. I did my share of hit and miss when I started and it frustrated the hell out of me :D

It seems that most people up to this day remain blindfolded to the true compound that lies behind what Eliquid vendors write on their bottles. Yes you heard right, recent studies by a French magazine called "60 millions de Consommateurs" have released test results on certain E liquids from very well known brands such as Joyetech among others, that show there are many more substances to be found in the coumpound, than shown on the bottles these liquids are contained in. Heavy metals such as: lead, chrome, nickle, aluminum, tin and even zinc are often found in several E liquids. Several toxic substances known for attributing to cause severe cancers and other serious dangers to our health unfortunately are also found in several E liquids today. These toxic substances are: acrolein, formaldehyde, acetaldehyde, ethanol, methyl acetate, triacetin and several up to this day still unidentified substances.

I find this unacceptable and a scandal among the greatest of this age. I find that E liqiud consumers should receive more protection on this matter than they get today. And they should get it fast. Our health depends on it as we vape. I really like vaping, this modern way of inhaling can be the true future to a better health, without smoke, but with healthy vaping instead. Something that really is possible i believe in, strongly. However if governments remain to execute new and thougher laws and controls on these substances for the time that they do, i believe it is time we take matters into our own hands. Corporations that make massive profits on providing products to us consumers, should not hold the power to create compounds that can endanger public health in the way that they are on present day.

We are human beings, we hold the right to be treated as human. And the right to expose those who abuse our health in order to facilitate and economize their production processes. It is time we put it to the test!

I am now calling on every vaper who knows i am making a point that cannot continue to be unheard of. The firestarter on exposing these malpractices "60 Millions de Consommateurs", made me realize that this should only be just the beginning of unveiling those that are to be held accountable for this inhumane treatment of E liqiud consumers today.
I call upon you, to participate and help me set up a worldwide collaboration of E-cigarette users, who believe as strongly as me that our well being is not something that can be pushed around in favor of corporate welfare. A collaboration that is willing to join forces on making 'The Unveiling' a fact. A fact accessible to every E liquid-user around the globe. We deserve to know.

Laboratory testing is the basic must to getting our hands on accurate information about these compounds. I recently made the necessary calls for making such tests a fact. Note that the tests that i am requesting are to be done by a respected laboratory located in the Netherlands called 'Nal von Minden', which is a corporation that originates in Germany, with a long, respected history on the job of compound analysis.
The tests to be performed are to be identical to those performed by the French magazine who wrote up the original article that raised these concerns. Namely a test exclusively for heavy metals. And another test for the known and damaging chemical substances, that were found in the earlier tests. The latter test is called a GC / MS test aka Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrum test, which is usually performed on urine samples, but seems to be an evenly perfect test for E liqiud analysis.

[Moderated]

I suggest we start off on the most widely used E liquid brand out there today, that seems to be the most respected. However this respected name still has not been subdued to any known toxicology analysis. At least not found on the web today, which is what i want to make a definitive change in. As it seems the brand that should be the opener for these analyses, is undoubtedly 'Vermillion River'.
'Vermillion River' makes massive global sales today and has an overall very good reputation. Which is why this should be the first company to be held under the microscope. Are they worthy of their name? I certainly hope so, given i am very fond of their tastes myself. But as you now understand, taste isn't the only thing that matters here... So analysis of this brand is a must from the get go.

[Moderated]

Last edited by a moderator:

Julie W

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2013
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread