el kamino

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatterz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
dfw, tx
After about a week and a half of steeping, El Kamino from GLV still tastes like a dirty chocolate flavor. I don't understand the hype with this juice :S

Is this what its supposed to taste like? People have raved about it fresh from the mailbox and I just don't get it.

Just read one review that says "Every El Kamino order since the first one (I think I've done 4 or 5) is a little different. One was so off that it was unvapable, and I was a bit upset."

Mine is a dark brown color, thats what its supposed to be right?

Last edited:

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
After about a week and a half of steeping, El Kamino from GLV still tastes like a dirty chocolate flavor. I don't understand the hype with this juice :S

Is this what its supposed to taste like? People have raved about it fresh from the mailbox and I just don't get it.

Just read one review that says "Every El Kamino order since the first one (I think I've done 4 or 5) is a little different. One was so off that it was unvapable, and I was a bit upset."

Mine is a dark brown color, thats what its supposed to be right?

That's not a winning endorsement. Consistency is as important as performance and flavor in any juice. Or any vendor, for that matter.

The Goo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
St. Paul, Minnesota
When I first ordered El Kamino, I tried it straight out of the mailbox. I loved the stuff. However, it steeped a good 2 weeks before going back to it and I don't care for it that much at all now. I've lost the mild cigar-ry taste and more choco than anything now. I don't know if my tastes have changed or it finally became what it's supposed to be. :closedeyes: For some reason I'm now hooked on Black Fairy from GLV. I have no clue why.

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
I was disappointed by GLV in general. El k tastes like banana runtz in dirt, melon boba is a chemical mess, twilight zone is a generic fruit mash-up, deadly sin is good but they screwed up my nic level.

I let all juices steep for over a month so I've given all a fair chance, GLV just isin't for me.

tatterz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
dfw, tx
El k tastes like banana runtz in dirt,

haha spot on description. Thats what it tastes like to me.

On the contrary, I actually like Melon Boba. Its very good and the only flavor I've enjoyed from the 5 I ordered. Deadly Sin I didn't much care for either :/
Diamon Vapor's Hellz Nectar is suppoed to be pretty similar to melon boba.

saberflare

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Japan
haha spot on description. Thats what it tastes like to me.

On the contrary, I actually like Melon Boba. Its very good and the only flavor I've enjoyed from the 5 I ordered. Deadly Sin I didn't much care for either :/
Diamon Vapor's Hellz Nectar is suppoed to be pretty similar to melon boba.

El kamino tastes same for me..not liking it at all..maybe a month of steeping will hell help it. I enjoy melon bona as well but find I like zombie blood better

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

mdbsat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
San Antonio
El kamino tastes same for me..not liking it at all..maybe a month of steeping will hell help it. I enjoy melon bona as well but find I like zombie blood better

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Exactly, Zombie Blood is tolerable but El Kamino really is burnt banana runtz in dirt.

The Goo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
St. Paul, Minnesota
...thegoo - I've been hooked on black fairy too! Really like that juice

At first I thought the absinthe was overpowering the blackberry a tad bit too much. A week or so in, it balanced out quite nicely. My mother is 4 days in with zero analogs and she tried it and had me order more lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread