Eleaf Elven

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
I took a chance and ordered one of these because of decent reviews and the cheap pod costs. I only ordered the starter kit for now as I use the minifit as my go to pod system. Anyone have any experience with the elven? How is the draw on the tight setting and about how long are the pods lasting? Any leaking or spit back? Thank you!

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Would love to hear your thoughts when you've tried it. I like size, refillable, draw activation, and a brand name that hopefully will have pods available for a while. That may be my number one consideration now - I won an hcigar Akso, and it's amazing- hits great, and juices are awesome. But really hard to find pods for it. This Elven unit and replacement pods are pretty inexpensive, too.

Walee

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2017
I wish I had more to add to my review but I don't use it much. I like a good hearty mouth to lung vape. Every time I have picked it up (places where I need a small cloud fix" it has worked fine. Has not leaked or caused any problems. It just works. Haven't purchased any replacement pods as the ones that came with it are still fine. Unfortunately that isn't qualifying any lifetime as I have no idea the time I have on a pod.

danielpm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2012
Braga, Portugal
Finally out for delivery today. I will report back with first impressions this evening.
Looking for your review about it :) . Wonder if it will leave condensation on the mouthpiece (that will end in your mouth) like the Nautilus AIO does. I don't use it because of that.

Reactions: stols001

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
Well, I have tried both pods, and I gotta say I am not impressed. Takes too much effort inhaling to get it to fire. When you get it going, it's a pretty good vape. But I will definitely stick with my minifit. I really couldn't use it for more than a half hour and I was reaching for my minifit. The elven just seemed very inconsistent on when it wanted to work properly. I can not reccomend this device unfortunately. Oh well, it was cheap, dont know until you try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread