Status
Not open for further replies.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Eleaf iJust Nexgen Kit review, iJust Nexgen coils, iJust Nexgen air pipe

The new iJust NexGen kit by Eleaf not only comes with the well-made HW coils that are designed for ultimate flavor, but also features the retractable top system for ease of filling the tank. Being an all-in-one style setup, it skillfully packs a long sustainable built-in 3000mAh battery with a 2ml tank in a compact tube-like unit. With a single button to operate it, the iJust NexGen is quite easy to use. Also with intuitive four color LEDs, you can easily check the battery status by a simple glance at the color of the light.

5SEm2Id.jpg

Eleaf engineered new HW series coils. Consisted of SS316L coil, the HW1 Single-Cylinder 0.2ohm Head is capable of working under high wattages and compatible with various vaping modes, providing you with a large amount of vapor production.

oAsw36e.jpg

Eleaf iJust NexGen Air Pipe, perfect fit for Eleaf iJust NexGen Kit.
Muhx0ig.jpg

GeorgeFeb

Oct 25, 2017
My own experience the Nexgen heads is longer life than Ijust S. The nexgen coils last over 2 weeks, the ijust s about 8-9 days.

Ok, interesting!

For example today I'm closing the second week with my 0.5ohm iJust S coil, and I'm very surprised tbh, but I've been using 0.3ohm heads before that, lasted me no more than a week!

Plus I use only base, no flavor!

I've been thinking to buy NextGen when my iJust S battery wears off!

Reactions: Verashu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread