Eleaf iKunn i200

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
No clue, but I'm sure someone will be along with the answer. Or, in the meantime, you could check out the user manual if it came with one, or watch a video review or two about your mod on YouTube. Some of them can be a bit painful (watching a steampunk review with someone who "dressed for the occasion" as it were, he was wearing goggles and a beret, I couldn't tell if his French accent was faked, LOL) but you will get the information you need about the different modes on your mod, how to set them, and what they mean. For me, a picture (even if it is of a dude wearing goggles, a beret, and a possibly fake accent) is sometimes worth a thousand words...

Good luck and welcome!

Anna

Reactions: emu_
Looked on Google and in this context could not find the answer. It came up with some chemical ethyl nitrate something. Or something. Let us know when you've figured it out. Good luck.
Thanks for doing that pfaber11, I ended up emailing eleaf who told me it's for turning the charging protection feature On or off. I don't see why you would want to turn it off but at least the option is there l spose.

acc1977

Jul 2, 2014
Asheville NC
Thanks stols, you'd think it would be in the manual but there's no mention of the ENU setting. Doesn't surprise me though as there's no mention of how to reset the puff counter or seconds counter either, I have worked out those last two but this ENU has got me curious. :smokie:

How do you reset the puff counter? I have still not been able to figure it out.

Reactions: stols001

iamtezr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2016
Down Under, Australia
How do you reset the puff counter? I have still not been able to figure it out.

Not sure if this method works on the Ikuun or not but i found this tutorial that was used on the ikonn and pico

• While powered on, hold down + and fire button simultaneously until the display starts flashing. From here you can change to display puff counter or seconds.
  • Change to the counter you want to reset using + or -
  • While the the display is still flashing, press and hold the + and - at the same time until the counter is reset

I don't own one so I'm unable to test. Maybe you can try it and let others know if that works.

acc1977

Jul 2, 2014
Asheville NC
Not sure if this method works on the Ikuun or not but i found this tutorial that was used on the ikonn and pico

• While powered on, hold down + and fire button simultaneously until the display starts flashing. From here you can change to display puff counter or seconds.
  • Change to the counter you want to reset using + or -
  • While the the display is still flashing, press and hold the + and - at the same time until the counter is reset

I don't own one so I'm unable to test. Maybe you can try it and let others know if that works.

It doesn't work, but thanks for the suggestion

iamtezr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2016
Down Under, Australia
I was having some issues with mine so I tried to do an update and now it won't turn back on. Does anyone know the procedure to reset it?

You can get a pin and press & hold the reset button for 5 seconds. That should reset the device.
If that doesn't work then you can try methods used on the other Eleaf mod.
- Press & hold the fire button and press the reset button.
Or
- Press & hold the reset and Up button.

acc1977

Jul 2, 2014
Asheville NC
You can get a pin and press & hold the reset button for 5 seconds. That should reset the device.
If that doesn't work then you can try methods used on the other Eleaf mod.
- Press & hold the fire button and press the reset button.
Or
- Press & hold the reset and Up button.

That didn't work either but I appreciate the help. I was finally able to get it working though. I plugged it into the computer and the computer recognized that it was plugged in so I tried doing an update, when that didn't work I uploaded a logo and then tried the update again, and it turned back on. It also charges faster now and doesn't get near as hot while it is charging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread