Status
Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
OK, I 'searched' this forum for a thread on the eleaf Invoke, and found nothing. So I hope I am not stepping on anyone's toes here...
The slow boat from China finally arrived yesterday, and I set up my Invoke in TC and paired it with a Vandy Vape Berserker. I am very impressed. So Impressed that I now have 19 REOS mods gathering dust, and may just buy another Invoke as I like to switch up flavors.
Anyone who would like to add to this thread is welcome. Papaw.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Something I posted earlier today on another thread :
For those unfamiliar, the Invoke is a dual 18650, 220W capable regulated mod. It is small, and lightweight. The Invoke is practically hollow as the Mod isn't much bigger than the two batteries. The batteries are charged by removing and placing in a charger, or via USB port. They are installed "one up, one down". There are dual (hardware, software) battery protections.
The Invoke is Temp Control capable, with TC settings for Nickel, Titanium and Stainless Steel. There are also three programmable TCR functions (which I don't use). The larger display is easy to read and navigate. In TC - Mode, Material, Temp Setting, Coil Ohms, Wattage, Amps, and Battery Life are all displayed. I haven't used the 'VW' mode as that is not why I bought it.
The 510 connector is center-located, and will accommodate up to 27mm atomizers.This balances the mod very nicely. The gold firing pin is spring loaded. No worries about making contact here.
The fire button is stiff and clicks (which I like). Five clicks will turn the mod on/ off. The adjustment buttons (+ -) are located conveniently at the bottom of the display screen. Couldn't be easier to adjust wattage or temperature.
My only complaint is the mod is left handed. The fire button could have been placed on the other side, but is not unbearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread