Eleaf iStick PICO In Stock Monday April 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
I want to get some feedback here. We ordered the mod kit and the full kit with the melo 3 mini. The mod kit got delayed but we got a lot of full kits in this Monday.
I decided to turn full kits into mod kits by taking out the melo 3 mini since i knew the mod kits were in a lot more demand and I know I can sell the melo 3 mini over time.

I got a complaint last night from a customer who got theirs yesterday and it made me second guess this decision.

Do you guys care if the plastic wrap is off so we can take the tank out? We are still giving everything that comes in the kit along with the kit box.

I was wondering if I should pull the simple kits today since the simple kit shipment seems to be held up, but I do have plenty of full kits to keep going.
I didn't know you had a vendor thread here (a very nice guy on another forum let me know) but I received an email from Dave at RMV letting me know about this. I ordered the simple kit and I'm 100% fine with getting an opened full kit with the tank removed. It's very good to see that you have a disclaimer on the product page. That's critical.

It's easy to see how getting a preopened box could be upsetting for someone buying this mod to give as a gift, but otherwise it should be okay. This was my first time placing an order with RMV and I chose you because no other US vendor had the mod only in stock. Yes, some people will be put off, but most will be fine, even thankful for the early availability and great deal. I hope to be a repeat customer. I never would've checked your site if you hadn't broken the full kits to sell the simple kit.

If you stop breaking up the full kits I certainly wouldn't blame you. It might be harder to sell a boatload of Melo 3 tanks without the box than it is to sell the mods with an open box.

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
thanks for the feedback CorallineAlgae. I have a limit set for the melo 3 reason, but I have a lot of the simple kits coming Monday so I think we can make it till then(except pink I underestimated the demand for pink).

Last edited:

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
I'll also be ordering a pink one, but since they're in short supply, I think I'll wait until Monday to give you a break. I'm just thankful I was able to get the white simple kit from you this week. I can play with that one until Monday.:D

I don't have a problem with the open box, but agree that the disclaimer is a good idea. I think most people are just happy to get their hands on the pico ASAP.:)

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Placed my order today! Yay!
    Which are you getting? :?:

I had a pre-order with FT for a white, turned around and ordered a black from RMV. It came so fast I canceled my order with FT and ordered the white from RMV :blush:

Just saw someone post a picture of a Pink one ... now I want one of those! :rolleyes: :facepalm:

DebiK

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 26, 2014
    Georgia
    Which are you getting? :?:

I had a pre-order with FT for a white, turned around and ordered a black from RMV. It came so fast I canceled my order with FT and ordered the white from RMV :blush:

Just saw someone post a picture of a Pink one ... now I want one of those! :rolleyes: :facepalm:
    Pink, of course! I also want the dark grey and white. [emoji16] I cancelled my FT pre-order.

DebiK

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 26, 2014
    Georgia
    Ok everyone is making me want a pink one, I'm not into pinky things either. I have the white cancelled my black from Fasttech too. Must stop myself from ordering the pink one. You can all discourage me by posting pics of your pinks lol. :D
    Ok, @Heartsdelight. Just stay away from the pink Pink PInk PINk PINK PINK. :oops:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Ok everyone is making me want a pink one, I'm not into pinky things either. I have the white cancelled my black from Fasttech too. Must stop myself from ordering the pink one. You can all discourage me by posting pics of your pinks lol. :D
    Doesn't work like that!! :p

:lol:

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
    Feb 4, 2014
    Washington, LA
    YAY! My grey Pico came in today. ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪
    I'm just loving this little thing! Very tempted to get a white one, but I already have more mods than I can use. If the Bachelor mini turns out to be a good match for this mod I'll probably get another because.. addicted. :oops:

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
    Feb 4, 2014
    Washington, LA
    Ordered a grey simple kit. If I don't like the color I will just wrap it as I do all my batteries!
    I have the grey. It's a great color to go with stainless steel attys.

Yay!! Congrats CorallineAlgae ... you do know you can't just get one right? :sneaky:
    Thanks dale! I'm afraid you may be right. lol Once I get the right topper for it it'll be on!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread