The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Eleaf iStick PICO In Stock Monday April 4th

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Vapor' started by Myshkin, Apr 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CorallineAlgae

CorallineAlgae Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2014
    Washington, LA
    I didn't know you had a vendor thread here (a very nice guy on another forum let me know) but I received an email from Dave at RMV letting me know about this. I ordered the simple kit and I'm 100% fine with getting an opened full kit with the tank removed. It's very good to see that you have a disclaimer on the product page. That's critical.

It's easy to see how getting a preopened box could be upsetting for someone buying this mod to give as a gift, but otherwise it should be okay. This was my first time placing an order with RMV and I chose you because no other US vendor had the mod only in stock. Yes, some people will be put off, but most will be fine, even thankful for the early availability and great deal. I hope to be a repeat customer. I never would've checked your site if you hadn't broken the full kits to sell the simple kit.

If you stop breaking up the full kits I certainly wouldn't blame you. It might be harder to sell a boatload of Melo 3 tanks without the box than it is to sell the mods with an open box.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Myshkin

Myshkin Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2009
    Breckenridge
    thanks for the feedback CorallineAlgae. I have a limit set for the melo 3 reason, but I have a lot of the simple kits coming Monday so I think we can make it till then(except pink I underestimated the demand for pink).

• Like Like x 4
  3. DebiK

DebiK Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2014
    Georgia
    Yes, I'm going to be ordering the pink kit!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nanny22

Nanny22 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2014
    Michigan
    IT WILL BE PINK FOR ME, TOO!!!!

• Like Like x 5
  5. love coffee

love coffee Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    I'll also be ordering a pink one, but since they're in short supply, I think I'll wait until Monday to give you a break. I'm just thankful I was able to get the white simple kit from you this week. I can play with that one until Monday.:D

I don't have a problem with the open box, but agree that the disclaimer is a good idea. I think most people are just happy to get their hands on the pico ASAP.:)

• Like Like x 5
  6. DebiK

Feb 26, 2014
    Georgia
    Placed my order today! Yay!

• Like Like x 3
  7. daleron

daleron ECF Guru - TWR Co-Mod Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Which are you getting? :?:

I had a pre-order with FT for a white, turned around and ordered a black from RMV. It came so fast I canceled my order with FT and ordered the white from RMV :blush:

Just saw someone post a picture of a Pink one ... now I want one of those! :rolleyes: :facepalm:

• Like Like x 2
  8. DebiK

Feb 26, 2014
    Georgia
    Pink, of course! I also want the dark grey and white. I cancelled my FT pre-order.

• Like Like x 2
  9. daleron

Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    My White is OFD today!!! :w00t:

Just ordered it Wednesday! o_O

• Like Like x 1
  10. Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2015
    Ok everyone is making me want a pink one, I'm not into pinky things either. I have the white cancelled my black from Fasttech too. Must stop myself from ordering the pink one. You can all discourage me by posting pics of your pinks lol. :D

• Like Like x 5
  11. DebiK

Feb 26, 2014
    Georgia
    Ok, @Heartsdelight. Just stay away from the pink Pink PInk PINk PINK PINK. :oops:

• Like Like x 2
  12. daleron

Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Doesn't work like that!! :p

:lol:

• Like Like x 2
  13. CorallineAlgae

Feb 4, 2014
    Washington, LA
    YAY! My grey Pico came in today. ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪
    I'm just loving this little thing! Very tempted to get a white one, but I already have more mods than I can use. If the Bachelor mini turns out to be a good match for this mod I'll probably get another because.. addicted. :oops:

• Like Like x 5
  14. daleron

Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Yay!! Congrats CorallineAlgae ... you do know you can't just get one right? :sneaky:

• Like Like x 3
  15. JoAnnW

JoAnnW Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2012
    B'more MD
    I just placed my order for a full kit, used the coupon code and got my shipped email about 5 minutes later! Thanks so much!!!

Great Company! :thumbs:

• Like Like x 3
  16. love coffee

love coffee Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    Dumb question, but if I changed my mind and now wanted the white melo III that was removed from my box to make a simple kit, could I order it? :rolleyes:

And, will you have the full kits in pink on Monday???:wub:

@Myshkin

• Like Like x 1
  17. clnire

clnire Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2013
    Florida
    Ordered a grey simple kit. If I don't like the color I will just wrap it as I do all my batteries!

• Like Like x 2
  18. CorallineAlgae

Feb 4, 2014
    Washington, LA
    I have the grey. It's a great color to go with stainless steel attys.

Thanks dale! I'm afraid you may be right. lol Once I get the right topper for it it'll be on!

• Like Like x 2
  19. 57chilicat

57chilicat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    So I'm late to the party! When will the pink be available??????

20. 57chilicat

57chilicat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    More questions! Can the coupon code be used twice? If so I could order a grey today and then the pink when RMV gets the pink! If it can only be used once I will wait!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.