Eleaf's new MELO sub ohm tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
It looks good to me. I have been trying to decide on trying the Atlantis, or SubTank. Now my decision has gotten harder :ohmy:

Sub tank, all the way :p
While the Atlantis does have more airflow, the sub tank has plenty for great lung hits, and puts out more flavor (occ coils, not the dbpc), and seems more efficient putting out as much vapor at 30 watts as the Atlantis does at 40

Croak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Right behind you...
Sub tank, all the way :p
While the Atlantis does have more airflow, the sub tank has plenty for great lung hits, and puts out more flavor (occ coils, not the dbpc), and seems more efficient putting out as much vapor at 30 watts as the Atlantis does at 40

I thought I'd like my Subtank better than my Atlantis, for a number of reasons, but it generally just sits in the corner of my desk oozing juice from around the glass tank gasket. And slow leaking aside, it's just not a comfortable vape for me, too damn hot, unless I crank it down to 22w or so (which hurts flavor). If I use the 1.2 head at 15w or so, it's not that hot, but at that point the flavor is far inferior to the Atlantis at 25-30w, and it's no longer a subtank either.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I thought I'd like my Subtank better than my Atlantis, for a number of reasons, but it generally just sits in the corner of my desk oozing juice from around the glass tank gasket. And slow leaking aside, it's just not a comfortable vape for me, too damn hot, unless I crank it down to 22w or so (which hurts flavor). If I use the 1.2 head at 15w or so, it's not that hot, but at that point the flavor is far inferior to the Atlantis at 25-30w, and it's no longer a subtank either.

It does produce a warmer vape, but that is a boon for many. I haven't heard much about leaking issues, and haven't experienced such with mine.
Oh, and since it's name is Sub Tank... It will always be a Sub Tank regardless of ohms :p

brickfollett

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Washington
The subtank mini is out now and they beefed up the top o-ring according to pbusardo. should do better with leaks. It's 22mm, which is what the original subtank should have been honestly. Idk what they were thinking with the 25mm lol. Should be available either now, or very soon, I got my name on one in a group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread