• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Electro Vapors

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollandOfGilead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
Kingston, On, Canada
I want to share my experience with my first order with electro vapors..

I won a $40 gift Certificate watching Evelwmn`s show on CVCN. And have to admit it was my first visit to their site.
I decided to pick up...

- The 510 torch kit (wanted to give cig size batts a try as I havo only used EGO`s and mods)

- 6 manual 510 batteries (for xmas gift converting of smoker friends)

- 2 5pks of cartomizers (to gift with above)

- 1 extra 5pk of cartridges for the torch High Performance tank atties

- 2 drip tips (to gift with above)

And of course after I placed the order and sent payment, it occurred to me that I need to get chargers for those gift batteries (always forget something until after the fact)
So I sent them an E-mail... And awesome as they are they gave me a code so that when I placed the second order for the four chargers I wouldnt have to pay shipping costs and they boxed them up with the other order
smile.png

Plus I didn`t order until late monday evening and I still received my order on Friday Perfect timing for xmas.

And on top of that they even threw in extra goodies even though part of my order was paid by Gift certificate...WOW - 3 extra 510 batteries and extra cartos.

Want to give a huge shout out to the folks at Electro Vapors. Kat and Terena you gals ROCK!!!!!!

FYI - the 510 torch works better than most ego batts... great flavor and shockingly huge clouds!!!

Last edited:

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Yep, I was pretty impressed with the 510 Torch to be honest. That, along with the Redds and eRoll rounds out the only 3 devices I feel comfortable recommending to newbies just starting out, because they're the only ones I feel perform to a satisfying enough degree.

And I agree, Electro have always been great at giving good service. They would even have been the vendors I bought my first kit from if they'd had the one I wanted in stock at the time. But they were excellent at answering my noob questions when I was still making up my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread