Element Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
What size are the postholes on the stumpy? I plan on getting one soon, but was wondering if it was big enough to fit bigger builds. I like the two post design of it which leaves alot of deck space for bigger coils. I was wondering if it would fit stuff like 24g core claptons or 20-22g wire. Any specific measurements of the postholes?

What size are the postholes on the stumpy? I plan on getting one soon, but was wondering if it was big enough to fit bigger builds. I like the two post design of it which leaves alot of deck space for bigger coils. I was wondering if it would fit stuff like 24g core claptons or 20-22g wire. Any specific measurements of the postholes?

The post holes are 1.5mm square.

Hey EM fam.

We're having a 2O% off 4th of July weekend sale. We hope all of you will enjoy your Independence Weekend,
be safe out there and have fun!​

upload_2015-7-3_13-31-47.png

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Hey EM fam.

We're having a 2O% off 4th of July weekend sale. We hope all of you will enjoy your Independence Weekend,
be safe out there and have fun!​

Hmmm....I could use that SS Tip! Nice. May just do it. Thanks, @ONE OFF!

p.s. Awesome pic. But then again all your pics are great.

Last edited:
Reactions: ONE OFF

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Thanks Jeremy you might want to pick up that SS chuff soon there are only 5 left in stock.

Stop! For real?

Oh, and I want to tell you: I switched back form my Ghost Post single-oil Clapton to the regular Clapton on one side. It turned out to be even too much flavor when diluting juices. Crazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: ONE OFF
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread