Not open for further replies.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
If you went through my post history, you'd likely detect some disdain towards these "boutique" juice companies.
What can I say... I am a bit of a skeptic... vaping has grown so large in the past year... I was used to this relatively slow growth. It seemed as though most of these highly priced juices with fancy labels were just out to sucker us.

My tag line has Backwoods Brew and I love them... I also frequently order from moondrop, Alien Visions, innevape, hurricane, goodejuice, Halo, primevaping, Vapetrik, apocalypse and others...

Plenty of good juice around $15/per 30mls...

Elevated Vaping is a company that sells a variety of boutique juices along with other popular and well built vaping equipment.

I want to give them a shout out for a few reasons....

JUICES... this is the general ejuice thread after all... and I want to say that EV carries a lot of very good boutique juices. If you dare spend the $22+ on 30mls and want to actually get something good and unique... EV is a good place to go.

1) They feature the "NEXT LEVEL" line of juices such as Grenada (anise tropical bombshell), Captain's Custard (rival to any custard) and the newest addition: Little havana." Little havana is a cuban cigar with hints of espresso, Kahlua and cream. It's quite fantastic. All three of the Next Level flavors rock. A+++

2) They have Han Sauce... just two flavors so far. A deep, rich pear flavor and a tart and mysterious Dragonfruit blend. Han Sauce has got to be one of the best new companies that I have discovered in years. I have each flavor in a tank at the moment and have NO PROBLEM spending the $22/30mls on this juice. It's totally worth it for me. This juice is great for those sub-ohm drippers.

3) Must Vape: another new company. Recently reviewed by Luceboyblue here on ecf... I am partial to their "PENCIL" flavor which is a pear, pie, cream concoction... also worth the money to me... I just reordered it... easy to vape all day.

4) The other flavor I am crazy about is Nick's Blissful Brews' Smoked Custard... I enjoy all of these custard vapes dominating the e-juice world lately... but after a few minutes of vaping I am overwhelmed with sweetness and need to put them down... This smoked custard is blended with a tobacco... and while I don't taste tobacco, I do get a very mellow custard with throat hit and less sweet. I like it a lot... I can vape it all day.

They carry about 8-10 other "premium" juice companies... A lot of folks like space jam... I didn't connect with space jam flavors, but many do...

I am not really a believer in the concept of premium juice... in other words, I do not think that any juice is worth standing in line all day for... in the end, I think there's a lot of bad juice, a good amount of vapable juice and there is some good juice. I have yet to find anything AMAZING - nd I do not plan on it... it's freakin' e-juice ;-) but with that said, really good juice is hard to find. If you want to take a crack at one of these $22/bottle of juices... I think EV has some realy unique winners.

As for customer service, it's top notch...

Dunkel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2010
West by God Virginia
I got NBB Smoked Custard, Apple Cider & Captain's Custard from EV while the Memorial day sale was going on. The sent me a free 15ml of Must Vape Pencil for free. I love Smoked Custard, really like Apple Cider, but don't care for Captain's Custard. CC tastes like cedar to me. MV Pencil is really good. I'll order from EV again for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread