The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Eliquid calculator

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Adamwoods, Jun 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Adamwoods

Adamwoods Full Member

Jun 27, 2017
    United Kingdom
    Hello. Forgive me for my terrible math skills but i cannot find an e liquid calculator that allows adding 2 e liquids together that both have nicotine in them.

I have 120ml e liquid with 6mg of nicotine in it. I would like to make that 18-20mg. I purchased 72mg bottle of nicotine. How much nicotine do i pour into the 120ml mix to make it 18mg.

Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  2. IDJoel

IDJoel Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
  3. Adamwoods

Adamwoods Full Member

Jun 27, 2017
    United Kingdom
    @IDJoel Thank you for that! This calculator is exactly what i needed. I shall bookmark it. And thank you for doing the calculations. Appreciate it! I guess i wasn't wording it right in google. Was just finding your typical diy e liquid calculator.

Adam

• Like Like x 3
  4. IDJoel

IDJoel Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    No worries! They can be tough to find; as they are usually a secondary calculator, found within the main calculator, when they exist at all. Glad to help!:D

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.