eliquid I should try??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteelCity14

Jul 22, 2015
Hey again vape fam! Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on eliquid I should try. I'm always looking for new flavors/vendors to try.

My flavors that I know I really like/love already include custards, desserts, cereals, candies, and some fruits like banana flavors, muffin type flavors etc. Also kind of looking for a menthol type flavor that reminds me of a Newport for those rough days when craving for a cigarette arrives lol. Pretty pathetic huh...

Any suggestions welcomed. And as always very appreciative of responses!

P.s. I can finally comment on threads!!! WooHoo!

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
When I'm not DIYing, Ahlusion is my go-to vendor for juice. Ahlusion does fruit & tea vapes very well. They are the only line of juice I have found that I love more than 2-3 of their offerings. Right now I vaping some of their Lemon Vanilla Cake.

I also LOVE Omega Vapes Breeze (peach/cantaloupe blend), Cosmic Fogs Milk & Honey, Ripe Vapes Pear Almond and One Hit Wonders Muffin Man.

Giant Vapes and EJuices are great places to shop when looking to pick up flavors from multiple high quality vendor lines of juice.

GraCnT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2012
Staten Island, NY
I always order from steam juice us. They have awesome desert flavors and are extremely reasonable for big 120ml jugs.. I love full moon a hazelnut custard.. slims ejuice is supposed to be very good too.. I'm waiting on a pumpkin cheesecake from them..
Good luck and enjoy the juice journey!!
Vape on!!

Reactions: SteelCity14

SteelCity14

Jul 22, 2015
7Daze Vapes' [HASHTAG]#selfiesunday[/HASHTAG] is an amazing sweet, juicy, slightly tart, spot on Apple juice.
It's a real treat!
My bro actually has a couple Flavors of 7dayz. I'll have to try that one out!

Longs Peak by Highlander...taste like a freshly baked cinnamon roll with melted glazing on top :p

That sounds amazing! Def gonna grab some of that!! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread