• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Eliquid ohne Suessstoff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
Gibt's keine Deutsche hier? Sicher ihr seid da! Come out come out!

ich habe gesehen reviews von Teetime eliquid, die ohne Suessstoff sind, aber kann sie nicht in Deutschland finden, naja, habe online versucht. Kann man sie von USA bestellen, oder gibt's eine lokale Alternative?

(ich studiere hier, aber kein Deutscher, also bitte ignoriere die Fehler)

elpatron83

Sep 3, 2012
Germany
I went to a shop in Berlin and ask the same question and recommended me liquids from the german brand lynden. They dont use any sweeteners in their liquids. My favorite was a tobacco flavor called "Natural Tobacco" (Natural Tobacco Liquid - LYNDEN) Otherwise just write them an email and ask which other liquids are without sweeteners or visit a local vape shop.

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
I went to a shop in Berlin and ask the same question and recommended me liquids from the german brand lynden. They dont use any sweeteners in their liquids. My favorite was a tobacco flavor called "Natural Tobacco" (Natural Tobacco Liquid - LYNDEN) Otherwise just write them an email and ask which other liquids are without sweeteners or visit a local vape shop.

thanks! this thread has been long without answer. i'll check out the brand.
my only local vapeshop thought it'll be difficult to find something. they did recommend what they had tried and wasn't really sweet.
it is kind of tricky i'm finding, sometimes sweetness helps, other times something is bad no matter how sweet.
i'm thinking abt ordering teatime from the u.s. but i have to ask them to provide something that works as shake-and-vape because we can't import big bottles with nic and their nic free would prbbly lose flavour if i add nic to it, as the extra 10-20mls would dilute the flavour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread