The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Eliquid suggestions

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by the dog, Dec 26, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. the dog

the dog Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2016
    Hey everyone I'm looking for liquid suggestions basically I've only purchased two bottles since iv started vaping about 4 years ago I started diy almost instantly and stuck with my juices but I thinks its time or I would like to try already made juice so if you don't mind I would love to hear your favorite all day vape. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. vaper1960

vaper1960 Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    At least tell us the general catagory you like... fruits, tobaccos, desserts, bakeries, mints, ect.

3. the dog

Jan 2, 2016
    Fruits ,desserts, energy drinks, candy

4. vaper1960

vaper1960 Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Don't care for the candies myself but love fruits. I mostly do DIY now, but am really enjoying the last of my Vape Wild Mango Peach Tango mixed with Blueberry Cheesecake. Vapetasia has a good Lemon Kustard. If you like berries, Jam Monster has several. Not into this myself, but raspberry ice is very popular.

5. the dog

Jan 2, 2016
    Right on that helps thanks!!

6. vaper1960

vaper1960 Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    When I first started, I did one of those monthly subscription deals and this was my favorite (don't think they make it anymore) but found this website with super deals:
    General Custerd - Litquid E-Juice 60ml
    The highest they have is 6 mg though. I might even get some before it's gone.

7. vaper1960

vaper1960 Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I should warn you... I have never heard of that website before and it looks like all their juices are not made anymore. Most likely old stock (that's why they are so cheap) I took a chance and ordered that juice anyway. As a bonus, I noticed they have a few hardware items... got another Nautilus X tank (MTL) for $1.99... a steal!
    What nicotine strength do you like? I do 12 mg for MTL but recently got into restricted DL and using 6 mg for that.

8. the dog

Jan 2, 2016
    3mg for DL and thinking about mtl

9. vaper1960

vaper1960 Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I'm very surprised others haven't jumped in yet. I just tried to "get the ball rolling" for you. It's the holidays so maybe people are just busy. There is a thread about Vape Kitchen juices... very interesting and very cheap. Maybe look around and see if any sound good. You can get them at River Supply:
    The Vape Kitchen Eliquid - River Supply Co

10. vaper1960

vaper1960 Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Hey, I was wrong about those cheap vape juices... they are fresh! Got mine and it had a best by date 08/2020.
    If you really want to try MTL, get a couple of those Nautilus X tanks (only $2 each) They come with 1.5 ohm coils but the 1.8 ohm coils have more flavor. You take the top cap off (leave the glass) screw in the coil (very firm) put a few drops down top hole of coil and fill tank (wait 10 minutes before vaping) When you screw the top cap on (not too tight) it's easy to change the airflow setting (I've learned to hold both so that doesn't happen... just recheck it anyway) They never leak and have great flavor! Run at 14.5 watts (sweet spot) I leave the airflow wide open myself. By having two tanks, you can have different flavor juices in each and swap out tanks when you want a change... very handy.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Koolkiz

Koolkiz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    Never mind. I found the post.

12. vaper1960

vaper1960 Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    So I actually made another order from that website. Since I love that juice so much, I tried another of the same brand. Then I noticed the Nautilus X dropped to $1... holy cow! Couldn't resist... got another one. My friend scored a great deal on a mod kit too.

• Like Like x 1
  13. vaper1960

vaper1960 Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    On second thought, might just order juice from them. The tank I got had defective coil. Oh well it's still a good tank and I like the other coil option better anyway. Take a chance and try a few juices out... they are so cheap why not?

14. icepickmaker84

icepickmaker84 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2019
    Indiana
    Country Clouds Cornbread Pudding and Dinner Lady Lemon Tart are my hands down favorites.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Marper

Marper Ultra Member

May 20, 2019
    I don't know if you can get this from where you are but should be available on the net,the berry pot by Duffy is such a smooth vape and fantastic flavour, the tasty fruity blackcurrant and mango with blackcurrant are so good, these 3 are a few of the best fruit's I've had
    20200109_153124.jpg

16. Marper

Marper Ultra Member

May 20, 2019
    I like dinner lady lemon but I like the blackcurrant by tasty better, just a fantastic blackcurrant taste and not sweet

• Like Like x 1
  17. Marper

Marper Ultra Member

May 20, 2019
    How much do you pay for dinner lady in your neck of the woods ice,its pretty expensive in the UK

• Like Like x 1
  18. icepickmaker84

Feb 7, 2019
    Indiana
    $10-12 for 60ml depending on the site, I’ve paid as much as $17 though...I think it’s worth it lol. Isn’t DL made in the UK?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. icepickmaker84

Feb 7, 2019
    Indiana
    Probably gonna sound silly but how would you describe the taste of black currant? I’ve never had it but it was always mentioned in the Brian Jacques books I read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. Marper

Marper Ultra Member

May 20, 2019