Elite Vaporworks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GadFly

Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
St. Louis, MO
A great visit with Jayson from Elite Vaporworks. Six stars and three thumbs up.

I contacted Jayson on Friday afternoon to request a local pickup for my order. He graciously invited me to his space in the Westport / St. Louis area and spent an hour+ of his time (on a Friday evening no less) showing me his product line and allowing me to sample his excellent juice until I was dizzy with nic intoxication.

I walked out with a load of great stuff and have been vaping nothing but EV juice since. I usually prefer tobacco flavors but I'm really digging "Treece's Blueberry Cream", the proceeds from which are donated to CASAA. Nice.

I also picked up a couple of flavors for a pal, dropped them off, and later sent him a text to see how the juice was working for him. He had this to say about EV Pearberry, "Wow, delicious. The berry is light but present and the pear... it tastes like an actual damn pear. Almost a tinge of fresh green apple crispness to it". Best text message e-juice review I've ever read.

I'm a new e-cig user, and I got lots of great advice and info. Best of all, EV is opening a retail location soon. I'm psyched!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread