Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
They appear to be VERY new!

Interesting!

From madvapes
eMax VV/VW 1300mAh Battery

The eMax battery is the next step in the evolution of the eGo battery. Much like the Winder, you can adjust the intensity of your vape by turning the knob at the bottom of the battery. However, with the eMax, you are now able to switch between voltage and wattage! 5 clicks will turn the device on or off. Once on, 3 clicks will switch between voltage and wattage mode. The switch will light up white in variable voltage mode and blue in variable wattage mode. When the battery gets below 30%, a red light will warn you that the battery needs to be charged.

Wattage mode can be thought of as "Automatic Mode." Once you set your wattage, you can use atomizers of any resistance and achieve the same vape intensity, but without having to change any settings. The eMax has a voltage range from 3.2 to 4.8 volts and a power range from 4 to 12 watts. The eMax is compatible with all things eGo-related, including lanyards, tanks, clearomizers, cartomizers, atomizers and chargers. With the eMax, you're getting all the functionality of an APV, with the simplicity and form-factor of an eGo!

Honestly for full utility of the design...it should be a USB passthru charge capability, VV/VW in ego form with the ability to charge without using that loudy charge head would make it one heck of a contender! Not bad, very innovative...but there are a few "technologies" that are needed to make a rig a true "modern" rig. Not being able to do USB passthru is like getting a car with no filler cap...gotta pretty much take the tank out to fill it back up...uggh

Last edited:

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
Have you thought of the iTaste VV v3? Been around longer, so it has reviews around. It's a VV/VW, 800 mAh, passthrough. Shorter battery life, granted, but it is a passthrough so that may help. The express kit, which comes with one device and one charger can be found for around the same price as the one you posted. Great product. I've had no issues with mine, and more importantly, neither has my husband. He stole it and won't give it up or use anything else. He was reluctant to give up cigarettes for vaping, and was frustrated with not getting a consistent hit from his variable volt device. He was confused over the concept of different ohms for different coil heads. Setting the wattage to what he liked on the VV v3 solved that problem. He rarely has to touch anything but the fire button now.

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
I do appreciate the inputs, but he is sold on the ego type set up. Pass through? forget it! He's a Missouri farmer, backwoods hillbilly. I guess I will get him a Joyetech. He doesn't want a bigger style device. My question was, and still is, has anyone tried the eMax? I guess it's a Jotytech, or Spinner. I could have suggested him a Provari.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread