EMDCC Carto quality degrade? Anybody else having problems with them? Speak up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

labgramma

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Denver, CO
www.ccrengines.com
I've been buying them, and using them exclusively, since they first came out. The first ones lasted me somewhere close to 3 weeks! Since then, every order of the (10 or more at a time), the quality seems a bit less than the one before.
However, this last order I got 10 days ago is the worst! Now, 3-4 days tops before they get so they won't draw. Yes, they still heat up, but vapor through them is nearly non-existant. And try as I will, I can't get them to last any longer.

I am a fairly heavy vaper, refill them at least twice a day, use only genuine EGO batts (900 mAH or more) and use mostly sweet but light juices. 80/20 mix.

I tried cleaning a couple of times using the methods found here on the forum and they were never any good ever again. I consider them a disposable item.

So, am I the only person noticing this? Has the quality of them really degraded so much? Have they changed the filler material? Using more/less of it? What?

madvapes, let me know what feedback you've had. Users, feel free to chime in on your experiences. I'm not horribly upset, I just don't like the trend I'm seeing.

Thanks,

Emily

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Hmmm, I've had some slight issues but sure it is my juice like cake icing from Ms. T's and Coffee's from Copper Creek, those and an emdcc do not a good combo make. However, the 70pg/30vg menthol and fruits I have are working just fine. Possibly it could be the juice and ration of pg/vg?
I vape 70/30 pg vg. 2-7% flavor. It's not the juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread