• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Emphysema, COPD or Asthma Formula

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheeMiss

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hey All,

If any of you suffer from the above, you can find Jack's Mullein Formula using seed pods & a few other herbs (NOT THE SEEDS THEMSELVES AS THEY ARE TOXIC & POISONOUS), in the Earth Clinic.com link I provided in the other thread.

Just click the Ailments Tab, then look for Emphysema. About half way down the page to the bottom, you will find all the posts about Jack's version. It's quite the work out trying to make heads or tails of it all. Being a man, he neglected a few instructions in the recipe. lolololol

Today, I received Lin Bro's version of a Mullein formula, which is much simpler. I will post the entire email here, in the event someone needs it. You will find her post in the above mentioned Earth Clinic, Emphysema section too, with her email address in the event you have further questions.

*** Jack's version is boiling a dried stalk. This version is using leaves. NEVER BOIL LEAVES or herbs bcos they become toxic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The recipe I mentioned on earth clinic is not the one they talk about with the seed pods....this formula is
from Herbalist Susun Weed.....it's really very simple and she says it will help anyone with Emphysema,
COPD or Asthma. I would be happy to share it with you.

Herbal educator Susun Weed suggests to simply infuse the dried mullein leaf, 1 ounce weighed or 3 tablespoons,
per liter of boiling water in a mason jar. Cover and let it sit overnight, on the counter, till it gets very dark.
Then u strain the mullein out of the water...make sure u strain it thru a cloth as mullein leaves
have fine hairs on them and u need to make sure they are strained out of the mullein water.
Mix 1/2 cup of the mullein infusion and 1/2 cup organic milk or u can use 1/2 & 1/2. Or you can omit the dairy altogether and stir in some NON- Pasturized Honey, into the cooled liquid instead. Heat kills the healing properties in our NON-Pasturized Canadian honey.
Drink a cup or two of mullein leaf infusion daily to soothe your cough or congested lungs,
She says this will help anyone with emphysema, COPD, and asthma. She advises drinking it daily
for six weeks to feel the effects.

you can buy dried mullein online...get the leaves and not the powdered..
if u have any questions feel free to email me and i'll try and answer..

if u want the recipe that uses the seed pods i can give u that too...just let me
know....u can't buy the pods online but the Great Mullein plant grows just about
anywhere and I'm sure it grows in Canada as well....i found my along side of the
back roads...i cut it and dry it in my basement...it's know as other names too
COMMON NAMES: Adam's Flannel, Flannel Flower, Flannel Plant, Flannel Mullein,
Gordolobo, Molene, Velvet Dock, Velvet Plant. If u need to see what it looks like
just google Great Mullein and there will be pics of it.
Hope this helps
Lin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's version is posted below. You could also look it up, the link to that page is below, but it's sort of scattered about.
I found all the necessary parts and put them together today, just for all of you.

You can include the 3 tblsps of Lobelia & Hyssop into Lin Bro's version above as well, and the cider vinegar and cayenne too. Just add the vinegar once the jars are cooled, so you don't kill off any of the healing little guys in it.

Jack's Emphysema Formula: Emphysema Remedies

05/15/2006: Jack from Toledo, OH writes:
“Here’s the formula I used for curing a bad case of Emphysema for “Willard Booth” of Marion Ark 12 yrs ago.

- Pour a gallon of spring or distilled water into a pot.
Add the seed pods (top brown stalk- no seeds) of 6 “Great Mullein” plants.
1 stalk per plant. If the stalk is not available, then use the leaves. **see Note below.
- Bring to boil.
Add 3 tblsp of powdered “Lobelia”.
Add 3 tblsp. of “Hyssop”.
Add 1 oz of “organic apple cider vinegar, with the mother. It's sold in a glass jar”.
Add 2 tblsp. of “powdered cayenne, from red pepper”.
Reduce to medium boil/simmer for a couple of hours until about a pint of water has evaporated. (it will turn
dark brown or reddish like coffee.)
Let cool until you can strain (Used a nylon stocking to catch the prickly needles).
Once cooled, sweeten with sugar or honey to taste.
This will keep in fridge for a week or more.

**Note: Break off the "SEED PODS" or just under the area where the flowers started growing and use the "ENTIRE POD OR TOP OF THE PLANT WHERE THE FLOWERS "HAD BEEN" The seeds are toxic, do not use the seeds.

• Mullein is an herb often used for its respiratory health benefits. It relieves such ailments as bleeding of the lungs, asthma, hacking cough and irritation of the mucous membranes in the respiratory system. Additionally, mullein treats ........, chest problems and even tumors. The herb is useful as an antibacterial medicinal as well. Mullein is best ingested as a tea. Combine two teaspoons of dried mullein leaves and flowers with boiling water and allow it to steep for about 10 minutes. Strain the tea of the leaves before drinking it. Please make sure to consult your physician or a qualified herbalist before attempting naturopathic remedies at home.

"I'D REALLY LIKE TO "EMPHASIZE STRONGLY"
Once the tea has been made “DO NOT” throw away the roughage that you strain off the tea!

It can be boiled 2-3 times more so your getting enough for 3-4 months if you don’t take it all at once. Just remember to add the vinegar during boiling & the honey after it’s cooled.

Look up "great mullein" and you'll be surprised at what all it can do!. Hyssop and lobelia are great expectorants!! I had Willard take 3 pop bottle caps a day but you can take more it won' t hurt you, you can also use a heating pad on chest and do a number of "VIGOROUS EXHALES" FOR ABOUT 15 MINUTES AFTER TAKING .... GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, there you are. Two different ways to achieve the same goal. Using the stalk and boiling it for a long time,
or using the dried leaves and infusing them. Either way, the end result is that people heal. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread