Energy Drink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I have a strange request. I'm looking for an e-liquid flavor that tastes like an energy drink. That overly sour taste you get from drinking Rockstar or Monster for example. I love these drinks and I think an e-liquid that tasted similar would be awesome. Thanks for any input.

i want one that tastes like red bull, i actually saw a flavor today that claimed to taste like red bull, if i remember the site il post it

wtfbuck

Apr 23, 2010
Tampa, FL
I'm actually trying a flavor right now from totally wicked that might be close or I may be far off. The flavor is called Red x/Bull x (Cant remember what the x's where, just remember it was red bull something). It was under their Titan/Tornando Liquid Section. It tastes slightly sour from the other liquids I've tried from various places. But I wouldn't call it anything close to the energy drink flavor I'm looking for. Still enjoy it though.

Patrick-Star

Moved On
Nov 20, 2010
Hey guys I have a strange request. I'm looking for an e-liquid flavor that tastes like an energy drink. That overly sour taste you get from drinking Rockstar or Monster for example. I love these drinks and I think an e-liquid that tasted similar would be awesome. Thanks for any input.

Great flavor wish. I love Red Bull. If you find an e-liquid that tastes like Red Bull or similar to any other energy drink, please let me know! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread