Enough lurking.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2014
WELCOME,
What chip sets do you use ?

I build mainly unregulated boxes. OKRs, Raptors, those popular chips are really hard to get here and purchasing from overseas meaning triple even four times the listing price (very-very expensive shipping), getting a chip inside a diy box would cost almost the same as buying the factory made ones.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf Greenhill Glanvon Weol. Nice to meet you and glad you are here. Really love my box mod and would love to see some of the stuff you have built. Although I may never know enough to do it, doesn't mean I don't enjoy seeing what others do and it may really help people here that are interested. Look forward to reading more of your posts. Have fun and happy vaping.

Bobm1

Jan 13, 2015
Pattaya Thailand
Hello from Indonesia.
Been lurking this forum for months now, thanks to you guys I now have tons of knowledge. I have been building my box mods based on plenty info I found here, you guys are the best!

Hi,
I'm new to vaping, just started a little over a week ago, I work in Indonesia 28/28 rotation and will be going back through Surabaya at the end of the month, this will be my first trip into Indonesia with Vaping gear, do you know if there is any problem with customs bringing gear and juices for personal use into Indonesia?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Hi,
I'm new to vaping, just started a little over a week ago, I work in Indonesia 28/28 rotation and will be going back through Surabaya at the end of the month, this will be my first trip into Indonesia with Vaping gear, do you know if there is any problem with customs bringing gear and juices for personal use into Indonesia?

Big Welcome Bobm1...!

I'd search the internet for EXACT answers, hopefully you won't have any problems...Big Time congrats on not smoking and getting into Vaping...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread