Status
Not open for further replies.

Tankman77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
Sac, Ca.
Tankman77 here,
Coming at you from not so sunny N. California!!
I admit, i have been trolling around this site for months now and have decided to come aboard!!
This site and You Tube have been paramount in my learning process of the vapor world. For me it all started with a disposable Blu e-cig I picked up on a whim on evening.....I had no idea it would snowball into a full blow obsession!!! Hundreds of dollars later, I have a table full of APVs, all the accessories, beautiful custom tanks and most importantly, 4 months of being off analogs!! YEAH:)
Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and say "thank you" to all the great people of the ecf forum. Without your posts, feedback and reviews I would not be where I am today!!!! So Thank You!!!!
You guys are great, Keep up the good work.......

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Welcome aboard, and grats on 4 months and counting. :toast:

It's 10 months for myself. I too learned from this site and YouTube videos.

Join in the fun. It sounds like you were a fast learner. Feel free to offer any advice that you have learned from your experience for the new people who visit here and are overwhelmed with the amount of info that there is to learn.

Tankman77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
Sac, Ca.
Thanks Everyone!!!!
I guess it was more like Lurking, lol.
Anyway, this is a great community and I am happy to be a part!!
I do love the toys, and am excited everytime I get a package (Im just a big old kid). Its been like Christmas over here the last few months, wife is starting to think I have lost my mind.
vaping is not a habit, it is a hobby....an expensive one at that!
But I think as I weed out the nonessientials, and fine tune my preferences. the expenses will decrease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread