Epipe Vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinstar15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Lakeland, FL
In case anyone was wondering, I ordered a sample direct from the manufacturer. Ended up being $58 and it came with the pipe, (2) 18350 generic batts, charger, folding pipe stand, and (2) CE5 type clearos.

The device is manual with a diamond button that lights up. Takes a 510 connection but doesn't have the eGo threads. It does look slick with skirted cartos like the CE4/5/6/7 series and XL dual coil cartos.

Downside is that it has a real short cutoff. About 7 seconds. It's too short for me.

Just figured I'd throw that out there in case anyone was wondering.

bradster

Jan 11, 2013
Australia
Has anyone seen this Epipe for sale at any reputable vendors, or have any information as to the device's reliability?

2012 New Products 4.2v 1200mah Ce5 Clear Artomizer Epipe,Huge Vaporized Pipe,E Pipes,E-pipes - Buy Free Sample Cigarettes,G Pen Vaporizer,E-cigar Product on Alibaba.com

Thanks
this looks really nice. i too would like a pipe though ive read the dse 601 dosnt last that long. been vaping for about a week now and am using those ce4's on my egoc twist 1000mah. and seems to be doing the job. are the pipes as good?and has the dse601c have a short lifespan as well?

tinstar15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Lakeland, FL
The DSE 601 in its most common version is basically useless IMO. The atty is permanently fixed in the bowl which means you have to replace the whole bowl when it dies. Even when it works, it doesn't work very well. The carto version is ok-ish. The cartos that they take are non standard sized and generally mediocre performers.

The type in my first post are OK but the cutoff is too quick with the original version and I don't feel like ordering a larger quantity just to get a longer cutoff that may not work much better.

The Mountain oak vapor DCT carto pipe is still working fine for me, using 1.5 smoktech DCTs in it. The tank material is acrylic and looks susceptible to splitting, but hasn't done so yet. Give me a few weeks/months to really beat it up and I'll post a review to let you know if it's worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread