Erdbeer-Bowle

Status
Not open for further replies.

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
Erdbeer-Bowle is a German fruit punch made with both white wine and champagne, and served during the Summer months at parties. The name quite literally means "Strawberry Bowl." Now you can vape the delightful, fruity drink with this recipe!

I used Breaktru's ejuice Me Up calculator. I calculated 33 drops/ml at 20% flavoring. This will make 5mls.

Strawberry - 8% (13 drops)
Peach - 6% (10 drops)
Champagne - 4% (7 drops)
Lemon - 2% (3 drops)

Adjust the flavors to taste and enjoy!

rkayw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Nice vape! Thanks for the recipe. :)

I used Capella's Sweet Strawberry. & I only have peaches & cream and used it for the peach. It came out tasting really good. :D

ETA: I would like to make a btl of combined flavoring using this recipe, to have ready to add to nic my base. How do I calculate that? 25% each flavor? That doesn't seem right to me, lemon is too strong for that IMO. TIA.

Last edited:

GrannyM

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2009
Saginaw, MI
You want to keep the ratio intact. So consider for a mixture of just flavoring, you want a total of 100%. In the above recipe, the total is 20% so just multiply each item by 5 to reach that 100% level. Here's the calculation & corresponding ml values for making a 10 ml batch of flavor only.

Strawberry - 8% x 5 = 40% or 4 ml
Peach - 6% x5 = 30% or 3 ml
Champagne - 4% x5 = 20% or 2 ml
Lemon - 2% x5 = 10% or 1 ml

So now that you have just the flavoring mixture, you can add it to your base at 20% or whatever your preferred strength is.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread