Eric at Discoutn Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecatanddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2012
Earth
I will make this short and to the point.
Eric over at Discount Vapers has been nothing but excellent in many regards. He's quick (and i mean QUICK) to respond to emails, even ones when i am having an issue with the device, his shipping is fast and always reliable, and he stands behind his products and is ALWAYS willing to go over something with me, just today we exchanged about 4 emails and he is always there to answer questions, fix problems and here are a few examples of his excellent customer service.
I bought a twist (apollo e2) from him a while back, not like a few days ago but probably weeks, it was having some issues (that I got around) but i emailed Eric telling him about the issues, not expecting anything (like a new battery or anything) just watned to let him know. He responded within minutes asking questions as to how it happened, trying to solve the problem. He said, and without any hesitation, send it back, here's my address, I WILL REPLACE IT. No questions, no hassle, just straight good customer service. If you haven't ordered from Eric at Discount Vapers, i assure you, you will not be dissapointed, he is a top notch guy and his business is just that as well, top notch, what is even more amazing is his devotion to the community, his customers and making people happy and keeping them vaping. Just wanted to say thanks to Eric and let everyone know, rest assured if you order from him, he cares about you and will take good care of you and keep your best interest (vaping) in mind. That is all. im off to bed.
-TCAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread