Eroll beginer mistake-destroy battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

jav74

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
Montenegro,Europe
A new member wants to share her beginner mistakes with others: when washing mini eroll tanks wrongly divorced and broke all 3 catridges.i didnt know that there is a very simple method of removing the top cover (stick a toothpick in the hole and gently pull-i read this in this topic,thanx)but later, I peeled violently to the side and broke all three thin, even greater mistake was to detach an atomizer which I broke that also.result is leak liquid and ruined my one battery.i try to cleaned with alcohol(i didnt find in my town isporopil alcochol)and wait a couple of days to see if it help to recover battery.buy a new batt just in case ... that does not happen to anyone ...

Last edited:

AegisPrime

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2013
The Fortesque Mansion, UK
You don't need to disassemble the eRoll tanks to clean them - just running hot water through them then flicking the water out and leaving them somewhere warm to dry should be sufficient. Remember to run water through the mouthpiece too to get any condensation out of there.

Also, you can buy replacement caps for the atty-end of the tanks if you need them - I have some but haven't had to use any yet (the 3 tanks I got with my eRoll are still working just fine after 3+ months of use).

How did you break your atty? Did you take it apart to clean it?

telsie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2009
Maryland
Tanks can be disassembled into 4 pieces. You can put them back together if nothing is cracked or broken.

Atomizers can be taken apart too. The piece with the spike can be pried off of the piece with the heating coil. If you didn't break the coil, it should still work. Make sure the wick is in the spike and push the pieces back together again.

If you leaked some liquid into the battery, use a cotton swab or tissue to dry it. If it doesn't work, rinse it with water and let it dry for a few days. It may work then. I left a battery in my pocket and it went through the washing machine. I let it dry for a few days and it still worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread