eroll vs eroll-C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landshark

Jul 23, 2012
Pittsburgh
as a long time user of the eroll, i went looking to get some replacement batteries online and ... seems like they are mostly out-of-stock, or limited color selection. i assume the eroll-C is replacing it. :(

my questions are:

1. will the old eroll plastic tanks work on the eroll-C? i can't imagine gripping that metal-sleeved tank between my teeth!

2. will the eroll-C work with the old eroll PCC's? i have several PCC's and the Mega PCC (which i really like!)

eroll-C seems like a major step backwards, at least for me ...

Andy Morris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2013
West Yorkshire UK
All the parts are compatible, I've avoided the eroll-c tanks, because I don't fancy clamping metal in my teeth, but all the other bits are OK, but I've used the eroll-C bodies and tanks with the old style PCC's and mega PCC.

as a long time user of the eroll, i went looking to get some replacement batteries online and ... seems like they are mostly out-of-stock, or limited color selection. i assume the eroll-C is replacing it. :(

my questions are:

1. will the old eroll plastic tanks work on the eroll-C? i can't imagine gripping that metal-sleeved tank between my teeth!

2. will the eroll-C work with the old eroll PCC's? i have several PCC's and the Mega PCC (which i really like!)

eroll-C seems like a major step backwards, at least for me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread