Status
Not open for further replies.

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
I have never been a fan of a little e-cig but I got turned on to the Joyetech eRoll and it's awesome!!
Use the 10% off and get one and buy an extra sleeve (the kit comes with 2 batteries but only one sleeve- why?)...and
Get the Innokin Ucan for easy filling. These things put out great vapor, charge themselves with the PCC and you add your own e-juice- and they are my go-to vape when I'm out and about at a bar or wherever where a larger PV is sort of difficult to use.

Thanks Joe for providing this little gem to the vaping community!!

Worzel

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Lakeland, Florida
I have never been a fan of a little e-cig but I got turned on to the Joyetech eRoll and it's awesome!!
Use the 10% off and get one and buy an extra sleeve (the kit comes with 2 batteries but only one sleeve- why?)...and
Get the Innokin Ucan for easy filling. These things put out great vapor, charge themselves with the PCC and you add your own e-juice- and they are my go-to vape when I'm out and about at a bar or wherever where a larger PV is sort of difficult to use.

Thanks Joe for providing this little gem to the vaping community!!
I was shaking in my boots hitting "add to cart" then it came in the mail. I looked it with it a snicker, yep, stealth. Filled and assembled it, took a draw. HOLY FISHSTICKS! If I didn't have all my billy clubs and tube tanks, that would be my regular vape! I love it! That baby hits hard for being so tiny!:evil:

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread