The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Essence update...

Discussion in 'E Liquid Planet' started by QueenInNC, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. QueenInNC

QueenInNC Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2009
    Charlotte, NC USA
    We have pretty much restocked all of the Essence liquids and we added another new flavor!

555 is the new one. I can't wait to try it. Any of you that know me, know that I am a tobacco girl so I am really excited about this!!

http://eliquidplanet.com/essence-555.html

2. Snus

Snus Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2012
    Massachusetts
    Great news! Believe it or not, I have never tried a 555! I am mostly into sweets, but do love my ry4's, especially your Liquid Gold! Currently I am in another non-tobacco phase.... I think it is strange how you can go for years smoking the same brand of analogs, but change vapes all through out the day! I guess that it because they all taste SO good! :)

You will have to let us know how you like it!

3. QueenInNC

Feb 21, 2009
    Charlotte, NC USA
  4. QueenInNC

Feb 21, 2009
    Charlotte, NC USA
    I have tried the 555 and found it to be just as great as the other Essence Tobacco flavors. It's an excellent nutty tobacco flavor!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.