The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

ETA on Fusions

Discussion in 'IkenVape' started by player30, Sep 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. player30

player30 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2010
    Birmingham AL
    Although I still have some on hand, my stash is running low. When do you expect them back in stock?

Also, I have not seen 510-801 adapters on the site for awhile; do you carry them anymore?

2. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
  3. RIMP

RIMP Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

4. 5cardstud

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    Rimp if they wasn't LR I would of got them.

5. Switched

Switched ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2010
    Dartmouth, NS Canada
    Ummm, that adapter never worked for me, I have 2 of them. I have been waiting for over a year for 510/801 adapters to no avail. My favourite suppliers no longer carry them. That being said they still carry the 510/901 and vice versa and other sizes but nothing in the 9mm thread (801). What's up with that? Isaac if ya have your ears on, do you have an in?

6. 5cardstud

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    Really? I love them. I'm not a fan of adapters but these work so well and are so well built plus they disappear when the're on. I almost threw one away today that was on a Fusion I took out and replaced with a Nitro.
    But I guess it's like anything else in this industry we all have our likes and dislikes.

7. Switched

Feb 18, 2010
    Dartmouth, NS Canada
    Johnny,

It has nothing to do with likes or dislikes my friend. The 2 I acquired were from Isaac and they do not work for me:) I know it is Isaac's forum, however I have also asked since the 510/801 adapter is no longer available industry wise, did he have an in to rejuvenate them, no m ore no less. :) Because I can't get my hands on any, my 801 stock remains dormant on my shelves because there is no adapters out there :(

8. 5cardstud

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    I used to use a 510 to 901/808 and an 901 to 510 and stack them before he got these. I wasn't saying anything about this being his forum. We talk about many other vendors stuff on here. You know you can adjust the center pin on those if it doesn't make a connection. Just saying Buddy. That's why I never was a 510 guy because they work on one but you have to pull the center pin out a tad on another. 510 IMO is a bad setup but now with the Nitros I love I have to endure it.

9. Switched

Feb 18, 2010
    Dartmouth, NS Canada
    Yes the 510-901/808D did have a center pin adjustment it was more for airflow than anything else. The stealths 510-801 I have have no adjustment :(

10. 5cardstud

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    Even the ones with adj. it's not that much. You gotta do like I do and slide the center post on the carto out a tad bit. That's been what I hate about 510 pvs since my first usage.

11. player30

Dec 10, 2010
    Birmingham AL
    Since I use a GLV, the stealth really don't work well. I have some; I just don't use them. But I love Iken 510-801 adapters.

12. 5cardstud

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    Well he said he was ordering 510 fusions soon in the Platinum thread. That should take care of you.

13. player30

Dec 10, 2010
    Birmingham AL
    Is he going to keep the 801 Fusions?

14. 5cardstud

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    He better. They're what made him famous.:D
    I see he has a bunch of 510 fusions in the clearance section.

15. Iken

Iken Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2009
    PA,USA
    Found factory sealed 510-801 stealth adapters and just updated the site!

16. player30

Dec 10, 2010
    Birmingham AL
    Iken, do you have an ETA on Fusions?

17. 5cardstud

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    If you run out I have a few SR Megas.

18. Litcube

Litcube Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2012
    Canada
    LOL. Classic ECF thread.

2 pages, everyone says something except the answer to the OP.

Since we don't know the ETA, does anyone know specifics on the product? Will it be the exact same Fusion we know and love?

19. 5cardstud

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    I can't see why he would change but did you try his twitter page to ask him? It might be faster.

20. player30

Dec 10, 2010
    Birmingham AL
    Thanks 5C; I am using up some of my old stock (I have preferable & less preferable Fusions!!). And so I still have some. I checked the website today, and they are still out.

You are always so generous; thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.