• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Evangelism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoderGuy

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2009
Washington, USA
i'll check at the tobacco show up dublin, maybe they carry it. um whats the taste like? i'd be willing to give anything a try to be honest, and does it cut into your skin inside your mouth and burn like skoal and many other do. I dipped when i back in high school and it was just a bad experience for me

It does burn a little at first, but that's how you know it's working :p It's the nicotine you are feeling, I put it on the bottom at first until the initial blast is over then move it to the top.

The Swedish stuff is a little salty (which I like), haven't tried a lot of them yet (still have an order from Northerner.com coming). They have lots of different ones. It doesn't cut into your mouth though.

CoderGuy

JrdUK

Moved On
Jun 6, 2009
UK
smoking20.info
I say absolutely nothing until they approach me, then show em how it works. It's a duplicate of the "how to score the hot chick at the party" method.

Same here even if they are looking at me I don't say anything till they ask,

If I was happily puffing on my Marlboro Red's and someone started preaching at me I would tell them to **** off.

I only tell people if they have an interest in what it is, I don't force my ideas on anyone :D

NikUk

Jul 22, 2009
London
ugh another person that can smoke at work, why wont they let me do it!!!!!!

Havent finished reading this thread yet but this made me laugh! I work for a local council, and in the 15 (count them baby!) days since I have quit smoking, I have been using my e cig at my desk.

I get so many strange looks, and I just know that management want to ask me to stop but haven't got the guts to talk to me as they don't actually know what it is I am doing.

I work in enforcement and apparently during the first dark days of the smoking ban, our people were fining users of e-cigs in pubs and clubs.... I am so wanting to see this guy walk past me at work... but he hasn't yet!

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Havent finished reading this thread yet but this made me laugh! I work for a local council, and in the 15 (count them baby!) days since I have quit smoking, I have been using my e cig at my desk.

I get so many strange looks, and I just know that management want to ask me to stop but haven't got the guts to talk to me as they don't actually know what it is I am doing.

I work in enforcement and apparently during the first dark days of the smoking ban, our people were fining users of e-cigs in pubs and clubs.... I am so wanting to see this guy walk past me at work... but he hasn't yet!

What were the fines for??? Vaping in public?? No tobacco, no fire, no smoke means you're not smoking thats how i see it so the smoking ban cant apply. If only i didn't need my job i'd be giving the supervisor the finger and walking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread