Status
Not open for further replies.

AnsonJames

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
IRELAND
This has just appeared on the joyetech website, it's an ego c type atomizer made specifically for the Evic;

Joyetech Joye eVic eCa
atomizer09_zpse29b2881.jpg

atomizer02_zps41aa1c32.jpg
atomizer07_zps8da91070.jpg
atomizer06_zps7ea2a827.jpg

There are top caps with no taper made to fit the eCa;
evic24_zps73281b2c.jpg
atomizer03_zps6aef47d7.jpg

Last edited:

cool breeze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
Boston
I doubt I'll get an eCa, but I could really go for some of those new front caps. Hopefully they show up at distributors and retailers faster than the colored tube sets did. That took months.

"New fornt cap
In order to satisfy users' needs for polytropic eVic, joyetech specially launch a new design of front cap. Following fashion and texture, this design will be braver. Clear line feeling gives users a sense of power. Equipped it with battery tube, eVic brings users a strong visual impact"

Got to have a fornt cap for my polytropic eVic :laugh:

Last edited:

AnsonJames

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
IRELAND
I want to know about that atomizer, more specifically how I can mod it.

What you've basically got here is a large Ego T tank system with "c" type heads - you can't really mod these sorts of atty's.
Looks nice though, I always liked the tank system despite everyone's protestations.

newfievappe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Halifax
www.youtube.com
I have both the long and short version which work exactly the same and I am not a fan. I have been vaping for over 3 years and I own almost every popular mod and atty out there and I would never recommend this atty.

Yes Osculum is right it will almost never leak due to its sealed construction but if you pull out the tank you will see some juice build up in the cup and it has a chance to leak out the air way.

- it has some horrible flavor compared to almost any clearomizer out there. its very muted
- the draw is very tight which i am not a fan of but im sure lots of people out there still would
- the amount of vapor and throat hit are less then average
- pulling the tank out to refill can be a pain since it is jammed in there so tight

overall I give it 2 thumbs down because it is almost the same as any ego-c type atty but it leaks less, holds more juice, and isn't worth the money.

Better luck next time Joyetech, stop using those stupid ego-c heads they have always been and always will be TRASH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread