eVic specs (Possibly of interest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello World

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2012
Vancouver
This thread not to shill for anything, it's informational only.

joyetech just confirmed that the eVic does in fact have short-circuit protection, and can run Genesis-style RBAs at 11 watts, but any given coil must have at least 1.5 ohms, and can function as an Ohm meter for the atty. Some have stated that 11 watts is not enough, but I'll find out shortly and update as I have an AGA-T+ coming.

Perhaps there's already a thread on this. If anyone has had success with eVics and Genesis-type atties, please post your story here.

Last edited:

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Unit to unit tolerances will cause some variation just as identical spec laptops are not exactly the same in finished form.

My curiosity is more with the users than the unit. I simply do not understand the logic behind a Specific coil rating being required.
i.e. if you prefer Vaping at 10 watts and a unit can power a 1.5ohm coil at 10watts why do people insist the Coil MUST be 1.2ohms or .8ohms?
Do people not realize an output power of 10Watts is a end result no mater the v/o combination?
My thought is most of this comes from being restricted on Mechanical mods to specific and decreasing V output(4.2v &down)

My AGA-T is @ 1.7ohm and absolutely Boils the juice at 10w. Only problem I see is the 500 mesh wicks like a sponge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread