Not open for further replies.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
IMG_20191002_150020_2.jpg
Just got a EVL Reaper V3 and WoW! I love this tank. Easy to coil and wick. Love the liquid control, the air control works great and refilling is easy with needle tip bottles. First build is a 10 wrap 28g Kanthal 2mm slightly spaced with Rayon wick.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Have the authentic and love it. The only thing I dont like is the juice control. Once you screw it onto your mod, you then have to hold the tank to open juice control and at the same time try not to loosen the tank from the mod. Another is the AFC ring, every time I rewick, or whenever you take it off , you have to look at the holes and reposition to your specific hole, Not that big of a deal, but my only gripes. Besides that, great flavor tank.

SCOTT-3

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2012
london u.k
View attachment 842423 Just got a EVL Reaper V3 and WoW! I love this tank. Easy to coil and wick. Love the liquid control, the air control works great and refilling is easy with needle tip bottles. First build is a 10 wrap 28g Kanthal 2mm slightly spaced with Rayon wick.
After many builds finding twisted 30g kanthal not to tight, 5wraps at 2.5mm ohms out about 0.7 smooth as you like.

Reactions: ricks

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
View attachment 842423 Just got a EVL Reaper V3 and WoW! I love this tank. Easy to coil and wick. Love the liquid control, the air control works great and refilling is easy with needle tip bottles. First build is a 10 wrap 28g Kanthal 2mm slightly spaced with Rayon wick.
It's nice few niggles as mentioned above but great flavour, I've got authentic too, this Dvarw and Cloudone RTA,s are my 3 most used RTAs all similar deck build styles,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread