EVO problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmguttridge

Moved On
May 4, 2011
England
Hey guys,

I'm new to the world of e-cigarettes bought my first one yesterday and experiencing trouble with it already.

The battery's fully charged, I'm using a new cartridge but half the time when I take a toke the led doesn't light up and no vapour comes out like the battery's dead. If I suck on the battery the LED lights up and if I suck on the atomiser it lights us (both bad ideas I know) but as soon as the cartridge is one it works perfectly half the time and not at all the other half completely randomly.

Then I exchanged it for another, LED always comes on now but little or no vapour is produced apart from the odd friendly toke where enough is produced but this is literally 1 in 25 maybe.

I just need a lot more vapour, changed cartridges, fully charged.

not a clue what to do. Any suggestions would be gratefully received thanks.

uba egar320

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
WV
Not familiar with that PV, but check your contacts. There is a little post on the top of most batteries, and on the bottom of all carto's and atomizers that can be wiggled gently to move them out a bit. If they are not making good contact, you'll get weak performance. Just don't twist them. Take a paperclip, or tip of a knife and gently wiggle it outwards a bit. Sometimes screwing your battery into a charger shoves this post down to far. Don't know if this will help your situation, but it's a common problem with lots of devices. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread