EVOD 2 coil rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.

AppleAddictAgustin

Mar 23, 2015
I've had my EVOD for near 8 months and still works like new, I just bought an evod 2 and I still favor my original evod but I just wanted to know if it was possible to rebuild the dual coil. I didn't expect an EVOD discussion :p I heard youtube somewhere in this so ill skim a few to sew if I wanna do it if not I'll give it to my cousin or something.

Shirtbloke

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
UK
I've had my EVOD for near 8 months and still works like new, I just bought an evod 2 and I still favor my original evod but I just wanted to know if it was possible to rebuild the dual coil. I didn't expect an EVOD discussion :p I heard youtube somewhere in this so ill skim a few to sew if I wanna do it if not I'll give it to my cousin or something.

Yeah sorry for hijacking the post. Youtube is the go to place these days for rebuilding anything - I learned how to clean my cameras sensor there. Where would we be without it?

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Will the single coil units work in the dual coil Evod? Or are the dual coil ones taller?

Aren't Pro tank coils dualies?

There is I believe, an Indoor Smoking vid where he gets a tip from a viewer to try an Evod coil in the PT. He liked it better than the
stock PT coil.

So I think the answer to your first question is yes. Vapor Lady, who's Evod rebuild vid Robert turned me onto, combines the PT coil rebuild in with the Evod one. The only difference she states is you have to more carefully trim the wicks for the PT because they go down into a well in the PT that isn't there on the Evod.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl-talkin' like I know what the hell I'm doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread