EVOD issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrApex

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
Raleigh NC
Are you running low on liquid?

Keep them 25% full at least. The bottom wick design means the liquid needs to be above the wicks or you run the risk of breaking the vacuum swallow and getting air in the atomizer.

This also can happen if you take 4 or more hard drags in a row. The liquid needs a few seconds to wick into the atomizer.

If it tastes persistently burnt, you may have damaged the wick or atomizer. Change it.

Sent from my mobile. Ignore typos please.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Is it from fasttech by chance ? I've had the same problems. Folks will tell you to check all the seals....clean the seals....make sure the head is screwed in all the way,make sure its 30% or more full, don't suck too hard. If your like me, you've tried all of that. If it is a fasttech evod , and or their replacement coils/heads, Ive hsad issues with those heads being poorly threaded, short threaded, and the seal that covers the coil is not seated correctly ( you can fidget with that seal and make it work some times.

If its not a FT Evod, sorry about the post here..... If its a real one, I don't know. I've sworn off FT Evods and the replacement heads.

My two cents... ( have 5 FT Evods between 3 users and ordered 15 heads.. Just not much luck.)

Hundreds of folks here on the forums absolutely LOVE the real ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread