Exceed D19 Kit Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
joyetech Exceed D19 Kit comes with Exceed D19 built-in battery mod and Exceed D19 Atomizer. Exceed D19 Kit feature 1500mAh built-in battery and 40W max output wattage. The Exceed atomizer adopts an easy way of e-liquid filling system and exquisite adjustable airflow control. New Ex series heads with novel designs are meant to provide pure flavor with great vaping experience, no matter for mouth-to-lung or direct-lung. Meanwhile, it is easy to carry, install and refill, in short, the exceed atomizer looks smart but means business.

22195633_349679435486002_1334974562493216910_n.jpg

Kit Contents

1 x Joyetech EXCEED Kit
2 x EX atomizer heads
1 x USB charging cable
2 x User manuals
Spare parts

Specifications

Battery capacity - 1500mAh
Tank capacity - 2ml
Atomizer resistance - 0.5ohm / 1.2ohm
Output modes - Direct output / Constant voltage output

Simple to operate, the EXCEED D19 has two output modes. Direct output and constant voltage. An LED at the top of the battery will indicate your current mode and remaining battery life, while dual-circuit protection will keep you vaping safe.

Whether you prefer an open draw, or prefer your vape more restricted, it is easy to achieve with the EXCEED D19 thanks to its refined airflow control system.

EX series heads for EXCEED atomizer
The new EX series heads, including EX 0.5ohm direct-lung head (best at 28W) and EX 1.2ohm mouth-to-lung head (best at 12W) with unique designs

5 clicks of the fire button to turn this on and off. The light will flash 5 times to confirm.

To switch between constant output and direct output mode :

Power off the battery (5 clicks of the fire button)
Press and hold the fire button – the ring will light up – direct output mode (white light) and constant voltage output mode (orange light).
Release the fire button when the applicable light is showing.
Power up the battery (5 clicks of the fire button).

My Thoughts ......

I Have Been Using This Mod Constantly since I got it ~ Its small yet Powerful .I have only used the 1.2 ohm head as I only MTL ~so far I'm very satisfied The Flavour is Amazing ~ Makes my Favorite Eliquids Taste even better also i have not had a dry hit either ~After a week I'm still using the same coil I have not needed to change it yet ~ There Has been No Leaking at all from the tank or even the Air holes So No need to worry If you have it in your bag or pocket ( Also fits in your Hand Perfect for stealth vaping ) you can even charge it and carry on vaping
smile.png
This would suit New vapers and old Its a perfect Hassle free set up And comes in a range of cool colors The tank is a Top fill Very easy to use and Quick to fill up on the go I have not had any gurgling Or spit Backs Just flawless Vaping ~ I'm so Happy with Its performance Its defiantly an eye catcher

Pros

Top filling makes life so much easier.
This is so small but powerful !
Tank liquid level really clear to see at all levels
Awesome Flavour ~ No dry hits
No leaking Even from the Air Holes
Range of styles
Charging port on the side
Price is excellent

Cons

Not found any yet
smile.png