Excellent service

Status
Not open for further replies.

bad_haze

Jul 18, 2009
I ordered the Model 510 silver model and all I can say is: WOW. The reviews by grimmgreen and others about the impressive vapor production of this model are totally accurate. I originally ordered Blu, but canceled those due to shipping problems. Then I tried another Canadian e-cig company but they only had penstyle (in white... eugh). Then I stumbled accross HappyVapor, which had great 510 selections as well as the most professional site I have come accross yet! Customer service was fantastic. Shipping from Toronto to Montreal was done in 3 days. Thanks HappyVapor! I'll spread the good word and I'll keep checking for new flavors at your site!

bad_haze

woooozzaa

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
White Wood NB
I can't say I share your enthusiasm. I got a 510 kit two weeks ago and the 2 batteries were doa. Got replacements along with extra atomizer shipped back and in the past week 3 atomizers are dead. Not a happy vaper.

Was this your first e-cig? Maybe you did something wrong I don't know. An atty going dead in a week can be from a bad batch I suppose but 3 wow.

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey Subliminal!

Very sorry you are not a Happy Vaper! I assure you that our goal at Happy Vaper IS for our customers to be Happy Vapers! Up until now, you are the first customer to come out (even privately) unhappy with our product and service and this does not make me a Happy Vendor (to say the least).

Since we started this venture, we have had VERY few DOA products. Even few that have failed before the 14 day warranty expired. You are the second customer in our history that received 2 DOA batteries (the other customer continues to communicate with us and IS still a Very Happy Vaper). You are perhaps one of 3 or 4 customers that received DOA batteries at all. Of course, some products fail but we honour our warranty and are prompt to correct the issue. This is usually enough to satisfy our customers. We don't manufacture the products but we DO believe in them and stand behind them!

We knew this was a MAJOR inconvenience for you. We were sincerely apologetic when we heard about your DOA batteries and did our best to get replacement parts to you ASAP (pre-charged) and tossed in the free atomizer and pack of carts.

We make it a point to communicate to our customers that we are here to help and would like them to email or call us with ANY issues they have or if they need ANY help.

Why wouldn't you contact us directly about the issues with your atomizers?

I'm sure this must be a frustrating experience for you.

We will be sending you an email shortly and hope that you will give us a call and let us try to help you through this.

Sincerely,
Jack

I can't say I share your enthusiasm. I got a 510 kit two weeks ago and the 2 batteries were doa. Got replacements along with extra atomizer shipped back and in the past week 3 atomizers are dead. Not a happy vaper.

Last edited:
An update on my situation. I'm normally the kind of person to post then chances are I won't revisit the same thread again, so this explains my delay in posting. I want to make a correction and an appology.

I want to appologize to Jack at Happy Vapor. I didn't mean to come off sounding harsh and bashing your business. I appreciate the fact you kept on trying to give great customer service.

I had since ordered more parts from another vendor and had the same thing happen to those atomizers. I have since learned that I wasn't using them wrong, but that the polyfil in the carts go bad after a week and no amount of washing etc will fix the burnt nasty taste and I attributed that to the atomizers.

I still have the atomizers and so far they are still working great. One I use to exclusively drip with and it's giving the best flavor.

So with that being said again I appologize to you Jack for my comments and anyone who read that being mislead about Happy Vapor. Sometimes, I speak (or type) before thinking out of anger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread