Excellent Vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just got my first juice shipment from EV today. I placed the order friday night and got today. Amazing. Good legit dekang at great prices + super fast shipping=my juice supplier! Thanks!

Np Teej9lfc and thank you for your order! I hope all is well and please let me know if I can assist you with anything!

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
I agree - Celestino pointed me in the right direction to a local shop that stocked his liquids when I was in a tight bind, and they taste great. He really helped me out, and basically saved me from having to go buy a pack of analogs 2 weeks into quitting. Looking forward to ordering some more direct when I start running low again.

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
I agree - Celestino pointed me in the right direction to a local shop that stocked his liquids when I was in a tight bind, and they taste great. He really helped me out, and basically saved me from having to go buy a pack of analogs 2 weeks into quitting. Looking forward to ordering some more direct when I start running low again.

Hello Vaptamist, welcome to ECF, we are glad to have you! I am happy to hear you got what you needed and avoided those nasty analogs! Anyhow I hope all is well and don't forget to use coupon code ecf15% for a 15% discount on your orders with us since you are an ECF member of course! We're looking forward to serving you! See you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread