smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    As an alternative, whether you choose to go with a service or not, I like to suggest looking at Giant Vapes.

You can use their great search features to dial in what you are looking for and then read the reviews.

Edit; Scratch that. I don't think Giant Vapes ships to Canada :(.

Last edited:
    Reactions: stols001

Anise

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    I've gotten two boxes from them and am about to cancel. The first box had 6 bottles of juice four of which were vapable and two I didn't even try. The second box was free and four of them I gave to other people as they were flavors I wouldn't even think of vaping. Overall I don't think it's worth it just to try something different.
    I tried it because I was only ordering the same type of eliquids over and over and thought it was a way to get different liquids to try but you only can pick 10 flavors that you don't like and therefore end up getting flavors that you may hate. It might be worth it to try the smaller box but I wouldn't pay $20 for shipping for what they send out. In this last box I got a bottle of melon and a bottle of marshmallow with nothing added to either one. And that may be somebody's choice but for me I would never Vape either of those alone.

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2015
    Sydney, Australia
    Given personal experience, the sheer number of flavours I've binned (when I did vape flavoured juice, over 3 years ago now) within seconds of mixing it, I think you would have to like throwing money away buying any box of juices. You have to factor in that they all know that a certain % of juices they box up aren't going to appeal to people, it's the very nature of personal taste, but of course they don't care because they've found a loophole around that by making a blanket selection and whacking it in a box so you have no say in it, and yet they can charge a fee for it. I wish I had thought of it Ina way, but I'm not out to exploit vapers...

So understand it's a very calculated business model going in...

I've literally started at one end of my local b&m's huge long juice testing/tasting bar, and at the end only found 2 flavours I was interested in buying. So why in the name of all that is sane would I sign up sight unseen for a subscription service for *randomly* selected juices. It makes zero sense to me. Far more cost effective to visit a b&m if possible and get your basic likes and flavour profiles down and work from there, by finding similar fkavours from those broader flavours/profiles you like, at other stores or via word of mouth by other vapers on forums..never from YouTube endorsements..it's my one bugbear with YouTube reviewers,giving a nod to juice lines, often the worst will carry on like it's a rare fricking Chablis or similar...and I cringe at wine wankers in real life...

For the record out of the 30 or 40 flavours I ever vaped, I found 4 that I liked, and only 2 I ever repurchased. And when those 2 weren't replicated flavour/quality wise I was super frustrated. There's my reason for vaping unflavoured for several years now....

No subscription service box of juice is going to be magical, at least be aware that you're going to not like a % of them, and decide whether it's cost effective for you to bin that %. Also be aware that the people selling you the stuff are going to give exactly 2 fudges...it's a calculated business...

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I know subscription services are the new "now" but man, I can shop for myself, I can cook for myself, and I HAVE COOKBOOKS (I know, I'm THIS close to a crazy cat lady, LOL).

But also, I appear to have developed remarkable efficiency at shopping for vape stuff for myself and I can GUARANTEE that I will be happier with my vape money if I don't let some pimply-- I will halt that thought and say some random algorithm select whatever "juice" for me that is so unpopular, Zamplebox can pick it up for half price and then sell it for a premium.

If my hate of subscription services is not yet evident, well, I did give them A FAIR shot and I looked over their "offerings" and product.

Lots of custom juice makers already offer samples that are you know, nice. Especially if you wait until savings times like NOW.
    Etc.

Anna

Ben D

Jul 2, 2018
    Baltimore
    Zamplebox was mediocre. I had the most expensive plan for a few months since I had no access to a vape shop where I used to reside in Colorado. I noticed that there were only a couple flavors that I actually enjoyed each month. You do get a lot of juice for the price! And the curated menus are a nice touch. I just like being able to choose what I want to vape. Many of the juices seemed like they were cheaply made as well.

Regardless, it still is fun to open the package every month! :)

• Useful

The Vaped Crusader

Jul 7, 2018
    The mere notion of blind orders like this has always scared me. Most vape flavors I do not like because they are fruit flavored and I prefer tobacco flavors with a dash of vanilla or caramel followed by straight coffee flavors. Most stuff taste like candy and I already hate candy as is.
    Unless you have a very wide spectrum in tastes I say go for it but I am extremely narrow in my preferences and to some extent I may be an exception to the norm when it comes to e-juice preferences.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread