Not open for further replies.

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
@sonicbomb. Tune.
@MacTechVpr. I'm so Nordic I'm almost ......
@catilley1092. Isn't that the idea? To replicate the analog was the whole point for me.

Readily admit, I quit in two days with the Blu. On the second day, a light shined before my eyes and I saw everything vaping could be. I kept the original in a baggie for years to remind me that I'd likely have never quit relying on them.

I'm a little Nordic too, so the genes tell me.

These days I can dial up any kind of vape I desire, in seconds, with this…

Best of luck Andre. Enjoy the vape. :)

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Love
Reactions: Letitia

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
@sonicbomb. Tune.
@MacTechVpr. I'm so Nordic I'm almost ......
@catilley1092. Isn't that the idea? To replicate the analog was the whole point for me.
For me it was the ability to get away from mimicking the cig experience. Pods remind me of smoking while not offering the satisfaction. Rta/rda do not remind me of smoking yet offer satisfaction. Subjectivity.

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
For me it was the ability to get away from mimicking the cig experience. Pods remind me of smoking while not offering the satisfaction. Rta/rda do not remind me of smoking yet offer satisfaction. Subjectivity.

I'd agree…the cigarette experience as practiced by modern homo sapiens in our idyllic coffee break safe spaces didn't seem to satisfy too many of us. We kept wanting (that 2nd smoke). In fact, to my observation, it seemed almost an exercise in strategic masochism.

As a reference point of departure, it's interesting to sample that. But it can be so much more with a little effort and imagination.

Good luck. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread