Experienced Vapor, New to Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaping Bulldog

Aug 30, 2019
I have been vaping for 6 years and re-signed into this forum after a long lapse. I have a fair amount of experience with most types of vape equipment and far too many juices. I would generally identify as a squonker and mech tube user with RDAs, but I do admit to using pods for convenience and for smaller clouds in the house. I have a collection of stabwood mods, but have sold a lot in the last year. Picking a favorite from the mass market, the Topside Single or Dual is the sweet spot for me. I love the Mutant rda and the Drop Dead rda, but have a collection of Tony B. mods, including the new Dyadic squonker. I have too many tube mods to list, but liking the newer constant contact tubes. Happy to engage with anyone on any subject.

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
Greetings and salutations!
I think I like the way you think...
IMG_20190830_174134.jpg

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
I have been vaping for 6 years and re-signed into this forum after a long lapse. I have a fair amount of experience with most types of vape equipment and far too many juices. I would generally identify as a squonker and mech tube user with RDAs, but I do admit to using pods for convenience and for smaller clouds in the house. I have a collection of stabwood mods, but have sold a lot in the last year. Picking a favorite from the mass market, the Topside Single or Dual is the sweet spot for me. I love the Mutant RDA and the Drop Dead RDA, but have a collection of Tony B. mods, including the new Dyadic squonker. I have too many tube mods to list, but liking the newer constant contact tubes. Happy to engage with anyone on any subject.

Welcome back! You'll find quite a few squonker users here as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread