Expiration date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitsuj

Verified Member
Feb 13, 2010
PA
Today my Red Bull flavored liquid from e Smokey Treats was delivered. (Not bad, flavor is a little faint.) So I got this bottle, 1 oz and it will take me a while to use it all up. But the funny thing is it has an expiration date of 03/11/2010. Like, 2 weeks from now. So these liquids only have a 2 week shelf life? What happens? Will the flavor get even fainter?

Skully7780

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
hartford, ct
Today my Red Bull flavored liquid from e Smokey Treats was delivered. (Not bad, flavor is a little faint.) So I got this bottle, 1 oz and it will take me a while to use it all up. But the funny thing is it has an expiration date of 03/11/2010. Like, 2 weeks from now. So these liquids only have a 2 week shelf life? What happens? Will the flavor get even fainter?

Its more like a 2 year shelf life. No idea what happens then. PUMPKIN TIME!

Lab

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
Indiana
e-cigdecals.weebly.com
the thing with shelf life put on the bottle.. is not really an expiration date..

in some cases it is there as a point that it starts to break down and get weaker.. by small amounts...

in others it is just the amount of time that the company wanted to store and test for.. since a date is required on products.. so say you have a new pill.. that was approved 3 months after originally created.. and you wanted it on the market.. you would have to put that it expires in 3 months because that is all it was tested for.. 3 months later you can retest and put 6 month expiration on it ext.. when you reach a yr or so you want the ppl to buy another batch even though it is still good so you do not keep changing the expiration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread